Author Topic: Stacey Abrams is a sore loser without any evidence to support claims that the Georgia election was '  (Read 243 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Opinion
Stacey Abrams is a sore loser without any evidence to support claims that the Georgia election was 'tainted'
by Philip Wegmann
 | November 19, 2018 03:55 PM

The left needs to learn how to lose an election without undermining the entire democratic process. Stacey Abrams provides an unfortunate case in point.

When asked whether or not the Georgia governor’s race was stolen, the Democratic candidate conceded to CNN’s Jake Tapper that her opponent, former Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp, won — but not that he won fairly. She wouldn't even say he was a "legitimate" governor.

"I will never deny the legal premature that says he is in this position, and I pray for his success. But will I say that this election was not tainted, was not a disinvestment and disenfranchisement of thousands of voters? I will not say that," Abrams said, all but calling Republicans a bunch of cheats.

She was even less gracious in her begrudging concession-nonconcession speech:

"This is not a speech of concession, because concession means to acknowledge an action is right, true, or proper. As a woman of conscience and faith, I cannot concede that. But my assessment is the law currently allows no further viable remedy. Now, I can certainly bring a new case to keep this one contest alive, but I don’t want to hold public office if I need to scheme my way into the post. Because the title of governor isn’t nearly as important as our shared title — voters. And that is why we fight on."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/stacey-abrams-is-a-sore-loser-without-any-evidence-to-support-claims-that-the-georgia-election-was-tainted
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34