Author Topic: Dan Crenshaw deflates anti-Trump hysteria on Face the Nation with common sense  (Read 424 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 19, 2018
Dan Crenshaw deflates anti-Trump hysteria on Face the Nation with common sense
By Thomas Lifson

After his appearance on Saturday Night Live on November 10 to accept an apology and engage in some graceful satire of his own, I suggested that in Dan Crenshaw we are seeing the birth of a star. I feel vindicated in that judgment by his appearance yesterday on Face the Nation, in which he figuratively threw cold water in the faces of fellow panelists who were making their typically absurd claims that President Trump threatens freedom of the press by criticizing those who criticize him.

This tweet from Face the Nation contains must-see TV (hat tip: Twitchy) -- the most satisfying two minutes you will spend on media today:

more w/video
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/11/dan_crenshaw_deflates_antitrump_hysteria_on_face_the_nation_with_common_sense_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Crenshaw had to fend off how many hair-on-fire idiots in that 2:00 minute example of media balance? I lost count.