Author Topic: Flake: ‘I don’t think’ I will be 2020 challenger to Trump  (Read 789 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Flake: ‘I don’t think’ I will be 2020 challenger to Trump
By Michael Burke - 11/18/18 09:32 AM EST

Retiring Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) said Sunday that he doesn't think he will run for president in 2020, but added that he believes somebody from the GOP needs to challenge President Trump.

Flake, a frequent Trump critic, said on CNN's "State of the Union" that somebody needs to run "to remind Republicans what it means to be conservative, what being a conservative really means and what it means to be decent."

"I think the future of the party is with people with an optimistic vision moving ahead. I don’t think that will be me. I think there are better candidates out there. But somebody needs to run," he added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/417303-flake-i-dont-think-i-will-be-2020-challenger-to-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Flake: ‘I don’t think’ I will be 2020 challenger to Trump
By Michael Burke - 11/18/18 09:32 AM EST

Flake, a frequent Trump critic, said on CNN's "State of the Union" that somebody needs to run "to remind Republicans what it means to be conservative, what being a conservative really means and what it means to be decent."

HTF does this retard even THINK he knows what anyone conservative thinks?

Unless of course his interest is in conserving the power traitors like him have,and in promoting them.

The truth is the SOB is about as conservative as McLunatic or the typical Kennedy. Hell,he may even be dumb enough to BE a Kennedy. Did old man Joe ever meet his mama?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Know why it won't be you, Traitor Flake?  You're unelectable.  You couldn't even hold on to your Senate seat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Know why it won't be you, Traitor Flake?  You're unelectable.  You couldn't even hold on to your Senate seat.

Hard to put much stock in a guy who was bullied in a coat closet...on live TV into changing his vote on a Supreme Court nominee.

That's the definition of spineless.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I don't think  you will either, Flaky. :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hard to put much stock in a guy who was bullied in a coat closet...on live TV into changing his vote on a Supreme Court nominee.

@txradioguy

I somehow missed that one. Can you give me a few more details for my personal enjoyment?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Well, it was an elevator, but it really was a spineless act, which I think he engineered to create an excuse to stab Kav in the back.  Susan Collins was a pillar of strength compared to him.  His lame-duck act shows a career ending not with a bang, but with a whimper.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@txradioguy

I somehow missed that one. Can you give me a few more details for my personal enjoyment?

Right before the final vote of the Judiciary Committee, Flake saw to it an encounter between himself and some Rat activists in the Senate elevator was on live TeeBee (how did the activists get at a secure elevator?)  Right after that he walked into the committee and demanded the 7th FBI investigation of Kav, or he would vote "No." 

He's been using extortion to try to get his way ever since, as the power of his office slips away.  He's doing it right now by claiming he'll vote "No" in the Committee on all Judge nominations until Congress passes an unrelated matter...the "Mueller Protection Act."
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Right before the final vote of the Judiciary Committee, Flake saw to it an encounter between himself and some Rat activists in the Senate elevator was on live TeeBee (how did the activists get at a secure elevator?)  Right after that he walked into the committee and demanded the 7th FBI investigation of Kav, or he would vote "No." 

He's been using extortion to try to get his way ever since, as the power of his office slips away.  He's doing it right now by claiming he'll vote "No" in the Committee on all Judge nominations until Congress passes an unrelated matter...the "Mueller Protection Act."

@Cyber Liberty

Thanks! NOW I remember it,and it was such an obvious setup a 3rd grader would have been embarrassed to have been a part of it. If the "protesters" hadn't been approved in advance by Flake there is no way in hell they would have gotten to that elevator,and if he weren't a part of the scam there is no way in hell he wouldn't have just shut the door and gotten away from them.

The ONE thing in the entire world that ALL politicians are afraid of is unknown and unscheduled angry voters/citizens getting close to them that haven't been frisked by security people. It just doesn't happen.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Thanks! NOW I remember it,and it was such an obvious setup a 3rd grader would have been embarrassed to have been a part of it. If the "protesters" hadn't been approved in advance by Flake there is no way in hell they would have gotten to that elevator,and if he weren't a part of the scam there is no way in hell he wouldn't have just shut the door and gotten away from them.

The ONE thing in the entire world that ALL politicians are afraid of is unknown and unscheduled angry voters/citizens getting close to them that haven't been frisked by security people. It just doesn't happen.

Senate Security had to be in on it.

I'd like to see McConnell remove Traitor Flake from Judiciary as payback for trying to extort a Mueller vote from Leadership.  "Oh, you won't vote on the merits of a Nominee because you want something else?  Bye."
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Senate Security had to be in on it.

@Cyber Liberty

There is no other possible explanation. Ray Charles can even probably see that from his grave.

Kinda makes you wonder why none of the "investigative reporters" have contacted their sources in Senate Security and asked about this,doesn't it?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

@Cyber Liberty @sneakypete

I was thinking of the confrontation right before the Judiciary Committee voted and Flake went from voting in the affirmative to approve Kavanaugh to agreeing to a one week delay in order to have the FBI investigate the claims of abuse by those other two women.

Minutes before the vote was to take place Friday afternoon, Flake left the hearing room and entered the adjoining anteroom with Judiciary Committee Democrats, where he apparently committed to only voting to confirm Kavanaugh if an FBI probe is conducted.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/flake-demands-one-week-delay-on-confirmation-vote-to-allow-fbi-probe/

The Dems cornered him in that room and bullied him...IMHO...into making that proclamation.

He's spineless.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty @sneakypete

I was thinking of the confrontation right before the Judiciary Committee voted and Flake went from voting in the affirmative to approve Kavanaugh to agreeing to a one week delay in order to have the FBI investigate the claims of abuse by those other two women.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/flake-demands-one-week-delay-on-confirmation-vote-to-allow-fbi-probe/

The Dems cornered him in that room and bullied him...IMHO...into making that proclamation.

He's spineless.

"The many ways to 'bully' a bullshit Senator into doing what he already wanted to do."
I will NOT comply.