Author Topic: CBS' White House Correspondent: There's a Level of Decorum Expected of White House Press Pool  (Read 376 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Beth Baumann
Nov. 17, 2018

Whether or not a journalist has the right to cover the White House has been debated since CNN's Jim Acosta had his hard press pass revoked last week. Journalists and the American people have been pondering the question.

During an interview with Mediaite's Larry Larry O'Connor, CBS White House Correspondent Major Garrett went into detail about decorum said the White House press pool is expected to hold themselves in a specific manner.

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2018/11/17/on-the-money-cbs-white-house-correspondent-theres-a-level-of-decorum-expected-n2536111

Offline endicom

Acosta should have realized he was pizzing on the other reporters.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Acosta should have realized he was pizzing on the other reporters.

I'm sure he does.  And I'm equally sure the other reporters enjoyed their Golden Showers.  He is a god to them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Night Hides Not

I'm sure he does.  And I'm equally sure the other reporters enjoyed their Golden Showers.  He is a god to them.

They've seen the success of Acosta's bullying, bellicose tactics. He's the Trump of the WH press corps.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.