Author Topic: Swalwell: ‘We’re Going to Do All We Can’ to Get Whitaker to Recuse Himself  (Read 708 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
16 Nov 2018

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” Representative Eric Swalwell (D-CA) vowed that Democrats will do everything they can to get Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to recuse himself due to the fact that Whitaker has “pre-judged” Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

Swalwell stated that Democrats should “project confidence, tell the American people, you elected us to stop this. We’re going to stop this.”

He continued, “And so, we’re going to protect Bob Mueller. We’re going to make sure that this hired assassin who was brought in to take out the Mueller investigation is not able to do it. And also, we’re going to do all we can to get him to recuse himself. Because he’s pre-judged the investigation, and he has been plotting for months with Donald Trump to do this.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/11/16/swalwell-were-going-to-do-all-we-can-to-get-whitaker-to-recuse-himself/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Everything they can, eh? Like using nuclear weapons against any who disagree with them, just like he would do to American gun owners who refuse the coming confiscation order?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ConstitutionRose

So this is the "nuke the gun owners" idiot.   I think they should hand him a mike every time he steps outside. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
This guy is as dangerous as Kamaltoe or Corey. The GOP had better start some serious oppo research on this bozo. He's smooth, smarmy, and lies like a champ. If you've ever seen him on TV, it's obvious there's something off about him.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What the Dems want is the eternal witch hunt and the axe always hanging over Trump so that any time he does something they don't like, they can use Mueller as their attack dog.

This thing has drug on a year and a half and there's been nothing. Tell Mueller to wrap it up and get his report out by next session of Congress.
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I wrote to my representative and both senators about Swalwell's willingness to kill Americans who exercise their rights under the Second Amendment. Swalwell should be censured at the minimum but he should be expelled. There should be some standards that our rulers should abide by.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

These idiots just say shit no matter whether it's true or not. The House has nothing to do with the Executive branch. They can't do shit about appointments.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I wrote to my representative and both senators about Swalwell's willingness to kill Americans who exercise their rights under the Second Amendment. Swalwell should be censured at the minimum but he should be expelled. There should be some standards that our rulers should abide by.

Expelled.  What has happened to the oath to uphold the United States Constitution?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Expelled.  What has happened to the oath to uphold the United States Constitution?

It's been interpreted, or hadn't you heard?

What do you think that disgusting inquisition they put Kavanaugh through was all about?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
16 Nov 2018

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” Representative Eric Swalwell (D-CA) vowed that Democrats will do everything they can to get Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to recuse himself due to the fact that Whitaker has “pre-judged” Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

Swalwell stated that Democrats should “project confidence, tell the American people, you elected us to stop this. We’re going to stop this.”

He continued, “And so, we’re going to protect Bob Mueller. We’re going to make sure that this hired assassin who was brought in to take out the Mueller investigation is not able to do it. And also, we’re going to do all we can to get him to recuse himself. Because he’s pre-judged the investigation, and he has been plotting for months with Donald Trump to do this.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/11/16/swalwell-were-going-to-do-all-we-can-to-get-whitaker-to-recuse-himself/

Has anyone checked to see if that goober's name is on the list of escaped patients from mental wards?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!