Author Topic: Gowdy turns attention to Ivanka Trump's emails  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Gowdy turns attention to Ivanka Trump's emails
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2018, 04:44:26 pm »
As with every Gowdy and Issa investigations, there will be lots of long winded stem winding lectures, interviews where red meat is throw all about and then absolutely nothing will happen. Gowdy perfected this move.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2018, 04:50:59 pm »

As with every Gowdy and Issa investigations, there will be lots of long winded stem winding lectures, interviews where red meat is throw all about and then absolutely nothing will happen. Gowdy perfected this move.
Absolutely Right! For all his fame and bluster, nothing ever came from any of his countless 'investigations', and Issa too. I could not agree more.

Congressmen are but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2018, 04:51:46 pm »

Isn’t that exactly what one wants in this case?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2018, 05:37:45 pm »
@Chosen Daughter
You are jumping over a few steps, doncha think? According to the WH this is all just Dem propaganda, which apparently you have swallowed whole. The Dems are doing this just to cover their own history of flagrant security violations. They are 'investigating' her simply because she has a gmail account. Not because of what she used it for, because nobody knows that yet. Why investigate Ivanka for suspected security violations, when we already have definitive proof that Hillary/Huma and others sent above top secret information, information that Ivanka would never have access to, over unsecured networks? And yet, they get a pass?

I tend to believe that these are baseless charges. Not because of anything about Trump, but because the charges are way too convenient for the Democrats, and Ivanka does not have access to anything close to the information Hillary as Secretary of State would have posted unsecure. Ivanka does not know the names of foreign spies, for example. Hillary did know this type of intelligence and more, and she posted them on unsecured networks.

If there is nothing to it then it should be over quickly.  She didn't destroy the emails.  She shouldn't have done it.  Nobody in the Administration should be using private emails.  I am surprised Jared is not being investigated also.  The story is old.  It was more than Ivanka.  Even Bannon.  I don't understand why they would have done this.

I wouldn't blame Gowdy.  Because it is a Democratic Congress.  He is doing what he has to.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2018, 05:37:57 pm »

And it will all be televised in "exclusive" interviews with Sean Hannity.   :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2018, 05:41:47 pm »
And the argument that Ivanka or Jared didn't have access to sensitive information is wrong.

President Trump uses Ivanka like a Secretary of State.  She is present during many sensitive meetings.

Sadly, no one on the Trump Train objects, because POTUS trusts his daughter and considers his administration immune from anti-nepotism statutes. The same people (rightfully) would cry "bloody murder" if Chelsea Clinton was a part of Hillary's shadow cabinet.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2018, 10:44:19 pm »
We don't always agree Chosen, but when we do it is usually rock solid (as this time and your other posts in the other thread about the same subject). Give em hell girl... (ok been watching football today, my Tigers got crushed by Bama).

I am sure that I agree with you much more than you think.  I agreed with you on Jeff Sessions also.  He was doing his job.

And I always look forward to reading what you have to say because I trust you.  If there is anybody I want to be like minded with in a political forum it is the honest one.   888high58888
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 11:02:12 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2018, 10:48:55 pm »
And it will all be televised in "exclusive" interviews with Sean Hannity.   :rolling:

I'll have to watch here for updates because I won't risk listening to him sing the Devil Went Down To Georgia with Charlie Daniels again. :silly:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2018, 12:02:02 am »
It's not idiocy that's overwhelming, it's arrogance of the rich and powerful @Chosen Daughter . Doesn't matter if you're an independent, a Republican, or a Democrat. The rules don't apply to them.

When you have 4 star generals who took the Oath to the Constitution, using private email accounts to conduct their business without any fear of legal action, then you know the system is corrupt beyond repair.

Very corrupt.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2018, 12:33:44 am »
Isn’t that exactly what one wants in this case?

@Oceander  Actually, I don't.  I don't like sloppy investigations anywhere.  The truth isn't found, giving rise to a ton of stupid conspiracy theories.  If Trey wants to take this on, I want him to give it all he's got, it will be his last act as a Congressman.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Full Nelson

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2018, 11:02:35 am »
Just another waste of time.