Author Topic: Wasserman Schultz Suggests Nelson Shouldn’t Quit Despite Recount Results  (Read 398 times)

rangerrebew

Wasserman Schultz Suggests Nelson Shouldn’t Quit Despite Recount Results

BY: Jeffrey Cimmino   
November 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D., Fla.) suggested Sen. Bill Nelson (D., Fla.) should not give up on winning the Florida Senate race despite a machine recount showing him losing ground to Florida governor Rick Scott, with a margin of over 12,000 votes separating the candidates.

MSNBC host Chuck Todd asked Wasserman Schultz at what point the deficit is too big to overcome.

"At what point do you say 12,000—that's a big number—at what point is it appropriate to say, you know what, I can't win, the numbers aren't there. I don't know the recount—I can't think of a recount that found that many votes. And they've gone through the machines. They haven't found a machine error. So at this point, how would you be handling this?" asked Todd.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/wasserman-schultz-suggests-nelson-shouldnt-quit-despite-machine-recount-results/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
And the enemy of the people write stories claiming Trump is the one who wouldn't accept the legal result of an election.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
She has to be top 5 most intolerable people in politics. I really cannot stand that woman.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The Dems are seeking 'my turn' when it comes to decisions by the court to end the counting. 
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

Today's Rat party is basically a crime syndicate, and Wasserman Schmutz is the equivalent of a capo.

Of course she thinks the rules are for others.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 02:25:08 pm by skeeter »