Author Topic: Thanks, NeverTrumpers. Are You Happy Now?  (Read 9386 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Thanks, NeverTrumpers. Are You Happy Now?
« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2018, 12:01:12 am »
Well that and to post articles that you know are gonna start a flame war...you know, because you’re just so above it all. 

It was a d-bag move and you know it.   Instead of pinging @mystery-ak to whine about how the big ol meanies are being mean, you should be apologizing to her.

I ping the boss when I am personally attacked by somebody other than the person involved in my conversation...for a record of sorts.

She can't be here all the time and these MODS continuously show us they are not at all up to the task.

I posted the article because it headed today's American Thinker.   KMA.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2018, 12:10:04 am »
All an effing game here.   They intend to ignore the 800 lb gorilla in the living room.

Fact is we have members here that have directly contributed to the political situation we're facing today and for the next two years.

All in a never-ending quest and crusade to get that final "I told you so".

Sickening.

@MOD8 @mystery-ak
What a crock of crap. Turn in your Swami card. The fact is that we have members here who aren't going to let a bunch or 'win at any cost' moderates run off with the title of "Conservative".
As far as being a "Never Trump Republican", well, I'm not. I'm an American looking for a Party which holds the same values I do, and who does what they say they will instead finger pointing and whining like little babies and making excuses to not perform.  Because they aren't getting the job done. They haven't gotten the job done, they just make excuses, stall until they have new excuses, and eff the voters, devil take the hindmost, go lie again to get reelected.

Maybe if the GOP would quit acting like a bunch of whiny-assed Democrats sliding to the Left chasing communist votes, and get back on the Right, they would get a dime from me again--but they won't until that happens.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2018, 12:24:09 am »
I'll play.

Where's the lie?

Do you even know WTF you're talking about?

The premise of the article is a tape measure upper deck shot.   Even @EasyAce would acknowledge.    wink777

The lie where you told us that you were not considering any NTs here with respect to the article.  You told us that one when you were called out for posting another article meant to create dissent among members.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2018, 12:26:28 am »
The lie where you told us that you were not considering any NTs here with respect to the article.  You told us that one when you were called out for posting another article meant to create dissent among members.

I didn't post this to create dissent.   That happens.

It's why this thread is over 100 posts already.

I don't like you, @RoosGirl   You're a forum pyromaniac.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2018, 12:52:46 am »

NEVER TRUMPERS are full of themselves with "righteousness", self importance.  Just as bad as any DEMON-RAT.

You are on thin ice with me today...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2018, 01:12:17 am »
I'm gonna reopen this thread

Please refrain from attacking other members here.

I am especially appalled that the MODs are being attacked here...if you think you can do a better thankless job apply..maybe I will consider you when there is an opening..in the mean time keep your traps shut.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2018, 01:20:18 am »
I didn't post this to create dissent.   That happens.

It's why this thread is over 100 posts already.

If you say so. If that's true, seems odd it's a common theme for the articles you post.

I don't like you, @RoosGirl   

Good, considering.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2018, 01:25:14 am »
Stop censoring the Patriot and stop deleting my posts about censoring the Patriot.

I think The Ghost is making a statement here. It has words in sequence. If you read them in order they declare and idea.

Let's all take a moment to think about that.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2018, 01:34:18 am »
...if you think you can do a better thankless job apply..maybe I will consider you when there is an opening..in the mean time keep your traps shut.

I might be interested in that job. What does it pay? Do you get vacation? I'd need lot's of flex time because I have a sick Guinea Pig with vertigo that needs lots of attention. I would also need full medical.......for the pig. Those vet bills are brutal. Oh, and I would need a new laptop provided. I have mine tied up with my Etsy Macrame Owl business. If anyone is interested in an Owl PM me. They start at $49.99. I can make them in any color. Back to the Mod job....is it full time or part? I got that pig problem like I said.

Anyhoo let me know.  BTW here is one of the owls I made last week...it can hold a cactus in the bottom!!!!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2018, 01:38:14 am »
I might be interested in that job. What does it pay? Do you get vacation? I'd need lot's of flex time because I have a sick Guinea Pig with vertigo that needs lots of attention. I would also need full medical.......for the pig. Those vet bills are brutal. Oh, and I would need a new laptop provided. I have mine tied up with my Etsy Macrame Owl business. If anyone is interested in an Owl PM me. They start at $49.99. I can make them in any color. Back to the Mod job....is it full time or part? I got that pig problem like I said.

Anyhoo let me know.  BTW here is one of the owls I made last week...it can hold a cactus in the bottom!!!!

you are very talented with string, I'm not into owls or cactus...I still have the twitter job available..which is easy so you can spend more time with your pig.
Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2018, 01:38:21 am »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2018, 01:42:12 am »
you are very talented with string, I'm not into owls or cactus...I still have the twitter job available..which is easy so you can spend more time with your pig.

I've been banned from Twitter for life. Something about me stalking Malcolm-Jamal Warner for the last 15 years. Judges orders. Nothing I can do.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2018, 01:43:14 am »
Frank Cannon for Moderator.  A man for all reasons. If it's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous, Frank will know it and deal with it. He has spent his whole life being totally inappropriate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2018, 01:43:17 am »
I'm gonna reopen this thread

Please refrain from attacking other members here.

I am especially appalled that the MODs are being attacked here...if you think you can do a better thankless job apply..maybe I will consider you when there is an opening..in the mean time keep your traps shut.

Then tell them to stop deleting and editing my posts, god damnit.

I'm a helluva lot less crass and crude than other shit you let stand here.

And furthermore, I shouldn't HAVE to apply.   :cool:

Online corbe

« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2018, 01:47:21 am »
   I think what @DCPatriot is saying:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2018, 01:48:00 am »
Frank Cannon for Moderator.  A man for all reasons. If it's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous, Frank will know it and deal with it. He has spent his whole life being totally inappropriate.

Hey I made him Forum Ambassador, at his suggestion btw...this a highly prestigious appointment what more does he want!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2018, 01:48:48 am »
I've been banned from Twitter for life. Something about me stalking Malcolm-Jamal Warner for the last 15 years. Judges orders. Nothing I can do.

You would be incognito..under TBR's banner...
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2018, 01:51:26 am »
Hey I made him Forum Ambassador, at his suggestion btw...this a highly prestigious appointment what more does he want!

I know.  Give the guy an inch and he thinks he is a ruler. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2018, 01:52:36 am »
   Twitter deserves @Frank Cannon
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2018, 01:54:54 am »

Entitled to it even.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2018, 01:55:52 am »

The Mods will stop editing when the rules are obeyed..stop cursing and insulting members...this is directed at everyone..that is the only time a post is edited...and btw only when someone files a post report...
Support the USO

Online roamer_1

« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2018, 02:04:20 am »
it can hold a cactus in the bottom!!!!

That's amazing Frank. I sure can't hold a cactus in my bottom.

Silver Pines

« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2018, 02:04:59 am »

That missing apostrophe offends the hell out of me, tbh.

Silver Pines

« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2018, 02:05:40 am »

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2018, 02:06:23 am »

Plus, @Frank Cannon has great taste in ladies shoes. He knows his Jimmy Choos from his Manolo Blahnik’s for sure. I’d probably vote for him for president.
I stand with Roosgirl.