Author Topic: Florida GOP candidate says it’s not possible for 83,000 new votes to surface in Broward, sues for ch  (Read 538 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
A Florida GOP candidate is adding his frustrated voice to the countless others slamming the alleged corruption in Broward County as ballot recounts are underway.

Rep. Matt Caldwell thought he won the race for the state Agricultural Commissioner last week by 40,000 votes but over the course of the next few days, nearly 80,000 votes appeared that altered his victory.

“You were way ahead when you went to bed. You got up the next day, 80,000 votes appeared and your opponent is in the lead?” Fox News’ Steve Doocy asked Caldwell Wednesday in an interview on “Fox & Friends.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/11/14/florida-gop-candidate-says-its-not-possible-for-83000-new-votes-to-surface-in-broward-sues-for-chain-of-custody-info-693603
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

A Florida GOP candidate is adding his frustrated voice to the countless others slamming the alleged corruption in Broward County as ballot recounts are underway.

Rep. Matt Caldwell thought he won the race for the state Agricultural Commissioner last week by 40,000 votes but over the course of the next few days, nearly 80,000 votes appeared that altered his victory.

“You were way ahead when you went to bed. You got up the next day, 80,000 votes appeared and your opponent is in the lead?” Fox News’ Steve Doocy asked Caldwell Wednesday in an interview on “Fox & Friends.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/11/14/florida-gop-candidate-says-its-not-possible-for-83000-new-votes-to-surface-in-broward-sues-for-chain-of-custody-info-693603

Silly Caldwell...he obviously forgot about the DEMS new and improved "late voting"! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

That's right, but you bleep GOP lazy assed bastards allow it to continue.  The GOP have had control of the State legislature and Governorship for over a decade and they keep allowing this stuff to happen. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's right, but you bleep GOP lazy assed bastards allow it to continue.  The GOP have had control of the State legislature and Governorship for over a decade and they keep allowing this stuff to happen.

Unbelievable.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL

Making political bribery illegal would probably go a long way towards mitigating corruption in politics. These people are ineffective because me and you are not sending them checks for hundreds of thousands of dollars. They don't care about our needs.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline NavyCanDo

Something encouraging. There has only been 3 state wide elections overturned in a recount. Just 3. And the difference in the first count was within a few hundred, Not tens of thousands like in FL. One of those three was in my home state of WA when Republican Dino Rossi had his Governor seat stolen in the third recount after some mysterious lost ballots were found....just enough for the Democrat to win. The other two were also democrats taken away a Republican win. But again, we are talking tight margins, not thousands of votes.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I hope when Broward and PBC finish their crap that Polk County suddenly finds just enough...

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm betting if the police tracked down those voters,the ones that are actual people and still alive have primary residences in the northeast.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@RoosGirl

Yeah,but ONLY after the payoff is made.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!