Author Topic: Florida AG Pam Bondi Opens Criminal Investigation of Election Fraud; See Something? Call Us  (Read 275 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/florida-ag-pam-bondi-opens-criminal-investigation-election-fraud-see

Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi has opened a criminal investigation into allegations of election fraud, and although she refused to go into detail, she said the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, at her direction, is conducting interviews.

Bondi spoke with Fox News's Sean Hannity Tuesday night:

There have been so many allegations, and right now that's all that there are. They're allegations. But I've had my prosecutors on the ground in (Fort) Lauderdale. We have the Florida Department of Law Enforcement-- the Florida Department of Law Enforcement has also opened a tip hotline for folks to call. You can go on their website and get it; I can give it out.

But if folks feel that they have seen evidence of fraud, call that in. We are clearly doing an investigation. We have made no conclusions. But this is about the integrity of our election process, and wherever it leads, we want to be sure that voters know that our process is going to be fair and legal, Sean.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah Baby.....you know what I like.....