Author Topic: Federal judge rules in favor of Abrams to delay state certif  (Read 935 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Federal judge rules in favor of Abrams to delay state certif
« on: November 13, 2018, 05:22:40 am »
A federal judge on Monday ruled in favor of Stacey Abrams’ campaign, ruling that Georgia must count provisional ballots and delay the state's certification until the votes are tallied, her campaign said on Twitter.

Lauren Groh-Wargo, Abrams campaign manager, announced Judge Amy Totenberg's decision late Monday. WSBTV.com reported that the judge’s 56-page ruling could affect thousands of provisional ballots.

Brian Kemp, her Republican challenger, issued a statement a day earlier calling for Abrams to concede. Kemp has declared victory and said it is "mathematically impossible" for her campaign to force a runoff.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-rules-in-favor-of-abrams-to-delay-state-certification-protect-provisional-ballots
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 05:28:08 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

A federal judge on Monday ruled in favor of Stacey Abrams’ campaign, ruling that Georgia must count provisional ballots and delay the state's certification until the votes are tallied, her campaign said on Twitter.

Lauren Groh-Wargo, Abrams campaign manager, announced Judge Amy Totenberg's decision late Monday. WSBTV.com reported that the judge’s 56-page ruling could affect thousands of provisional ballots.

Brian Kemp, her Republican challenger, issued a statement a day earlier calling for Abrams to concede. Kemp has declared victory and said it is "mathematically impossible" for her campaign to force a runoff.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-rules-in-favor-of-abrams-to-delay-state-certification-protect-provisional-ballots

That is a judge put in by Obama and is STACYS sister!  COLLUSION. 

Offline Frank Cannon

That is a judge put in by Obama and is STACYS sister!  COLLUSION.

An old Jewish woman is Abrams sister?

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Federal judge rules in favor of Abrams to delay state certif
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 05:39:31 am »
The provisional ballots can only be counted if they are valid. I don't see where she makes up the difference even if all of them clear and go to her.

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LMAO

Do a little research.   Thanks.

Perhaps YOU need to do a little research

“Totenberg's sister is Nina Totenberg, the American legal affairs correspondent for National Public Radio. “

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Totenberg

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2018, 02:56:45 am »
//youtu.be/yHexrqZqyk8
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 02:57:20 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2018, 03:00:00 am »
PUBLISHED: 2:04 PM 12 NOV 2018    UPDATED: 10:38 PM 12 NOV 2018

Abrams Sister Is Obama-Appointed Judge In ‘Do-Over’ Lawsuit Court

In an obvious conflict of interest, a judge on the court involved in allowing more provisional ballots to come in is no other than Stacey Abrams sister.

by Georgette

Stacey Abrams sister is an Obama appointee who just happens to sit on the same court that allowed more provisional ballots to be counted.

Losing Georgia democrat candidate Stacey Abrams refuses to admit defeat and is demanding a do-over. And, in what appears to be a massive conflict of interest, her sister is involved.

Friday, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia granted the Democratic Party’s request to allow absentee ballots from Dougherty County to be counted, meaning that the county’s election results now will not be certified until Tuesday.
However, Abrams’ sister, Leslie Abrams, happens to be an Obama-appointed District Court Judge on that same circuit.

Abrams is still actively campaigning, asking supporters to contact the campaign if they submitted a provisional ballot.
“URGENT: GA gov vote is TOO close to call. Today is the last day provisional ballots can still be counted. Did you submit a PROVISIONAL ballot at polls on Tues?” the text read, despite the fact that the race is not too close to call.
Provisional ballots generally require local elections boards to seek more information from the potential voter to determine eligibility, like a photo identification or proof of residence, but that’s not stopping democrat

Today is our LAST DAY to find and count every single provisional ballot.
So if you cast a provisional ballot on Tuesday, we need you to call our Voter Protection Hotline at 1-888-730-5816 immediately. Our team can tell you if your ballot was counted, and if it was not, we can help you with next steps.

And please, help us spread the word to every Georgian you know. Forward this email to your friends, post on Facebook, call your relatives. Everyone needs to know this information.
We’re going to make sure every vote is counted.
Thanks for your help,

– Team Abrams”

Democrats are nowhere ready to concede defeat, despite the will of the people, in a number of states, including Georgia.
The fact that on the court is an Obama-appointee with incredibly close ties to one of the candidates is not only a conflict of interest, it stinks of a set-up to many people.
Abrams has made no secret of her hate of capitalism and gun ownership, and her love of illegal aliens. She actually screamed that non-citizens would be part of the so-called ‘blue wave.’

Now, she wants to keep on adding votes to see if she can overcome the will of the majority of voters in Georgia.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2018, 03:20:27 am »
PUBLISHED: 2:04 PM 12 NOV 2018    UPDATED: 10:38 PM 12 NOV 2018

Abrams Sister Is Obama-Appointed Judge In ‘Do-Over’ Lawsuit Court

In an obvious conflict of interest, a judge on the court involved in allowing more provisional ballots to come in is no other than Stacey Abrams sister.

by Georgette

Stacey Abrams sister is an Obama appointee who just happens to sit on the same court that allowed more provisional ballots to be counted.

Losing Georgia democrat candidate Stacey Abrams refuses to admit defeat and is demanding a do-over. And, in what appears to be a massive conflict of interest, her sister is involved.

Friday, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia granted the Democratic Party’s request to allow absentee ballots from Dougherty County to be counted, meaning that the county’s election results now will not be certified until Tuesday.
However, Abrams’ sister, Leslie Abrams, happens to be an Obama-appointed District Court Judge on that same circuit.

Abrams is still actively campaigning, asking supporters to contact the campaign if they submitted a provisional ballot.
“URGENT: GA gov vote is TOO close to call. Today is the last day provisional ballots can still be counted. Did you submit a PROVISIONAL ballot at polls on Tues?” the text read, despite the fact that the race is not too close to call.
Provisional ballots generally require local elections boards to seek more information from the potential voter to determine eligibility, like a photo identification or proof of residence, but that’s not stopping democrat

Today is our LAST DAY to find and count every single provisional ballot.
So if you cast a provisional ballot on Tuesday, we need you to call our Voter Protection Hotline at 1-888-730-5816 immediately. Our team can tell you if your ballot was counted, and if it was not, we can help you with next steps.

And please, help us spread the word to every Georgian you know. Forward this email to your friends, post on Facebook, call your relatives. Everyone needs to know this information.
We’re going to make sure every vote is counted.
Thanks for your help,

– Team Abrams”

Democrats are nowhere ready to concede defeat, despite the will of the people, in a number of states, including Georgia.
The fact that on the court is an Obama-appointee with incredibly close ties to one of the candidates is not only a conflict of interest, it stinks of a set-up to many people.
Abrams has made no secret of her hate of capitalism and gun ownership, and her love of illegal aliens. She actually screamed that non-citizens would be part of the so-called ‘blue wave.’

Now, she wants to keep on adding votes to see if she can overcome the will of the majority of voters in Georgia.

@LegalAmerican

If you’re speaking of Leslie Abrams, your claim is still lacking

“Judge Abrams was randomly assigned to the case Thursday, but it was reassigned to U.S. District Judge W. Louis Sands on the same day, and before any action was taken on the case, court records show. The shift was in keeping with the court's procedure when there is a conflict of interest, according to David W. Bunt, the clerk of court for the Middle District of Georgia.”

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/georgia/articles/2018-11-13/not-real-news-abrams-sister-didnt-rule-in-election-case?int=undefined-rec

« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 03:37:20 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy