Author Topic: Pelosi: Trump Is Attempting ‘Obstruction, Suppression of the Vote’  (Read 413 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
11 Nov 2018

Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said by commenting on the Florida recount of the Senate and gubernatorial races, President Donald Trump was attempting “obstruction” and “suppression of the vote.”

Partial transcript as follows:

BRENNAN: The president has been saying that there’s election fraud in Florida. What do you think is happening in Broward County? Is this election fraud and is there a role that Congress needs to play in upgrading election infrastructure?

PELOSI: Yes to the second part. Let’s go to the first part first. My experience with the president is any time charges somebody with something he’s just projecting what he might have done himself. We’re not —

BRENNAN: Election fraud?

PELOSI: Well obstruction, suppression of the vote. Those kinds of issues I think are wrong and not in honor of our sacred right to vote. Not there’s no election fraud. What there is, is an honest count of the votes.

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/11/11/pelosi-trump-is-attempting-obstruction-suppression-of-the-vote/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The rats cheat at counting votes and then goes on the defense by accusing Repubs of voter fraud..and it works with a compliant press..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

The rats cheat at counting votes and then goes on the defense by accusing Repubs of voter fraud..and it works with a compliant press..

Where's it working? A) NO ONE watches these Sunday shows. NO ONE. B) FL already has a terrible record for voting so most people automatically know cheating is taking place. C) No one cares what this shriveled old bleep has to say about shit and that includes her own party.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
As usual, forgot the critical word 'illegal'. Trump is attempting suppression of ILLEGAL votes.
But of course, the word 'illegal' is not used in California so it is understandable.

In San Fran stopping people from shitting on the sidewalk is 'suppression of their constitutional rights', whatever that means. Honestly don't understand how people walk anywhere with crap all over their streets. Of course the rich don't walk anywhere, so it's not really their problem.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
And Pelosi is continually suppressing my Civil Rights.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com