Author Topic: Here we go: Rick Scott files third lawsuit to ‘IMPOUND’ Broward, Palm Beach voting equipment  (Read 407 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Senate campaign of Florida Gov. Rick Scott has filed a motion to seize election equipment used in Palm Beach and Broward Counties until the recounts are complete.

https://twitchy.com/jacobb-38/2018/11/11/here-we-go-rick-scott-files-third-lawsuit-to-impound-broward-palm-beach-voting-equipment/

The Republic is lost.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Good. Tooth and nail. Fang and claw. Fight it Rick.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

He needs to have both Snipes and Bucher arrested for non-compliance of a court order.

I think this is going to boil down to the FL Supreme Court ruling on who in the state is allowed to vote.  There is nothing as far as I can find, in the Constitution that states one must be a citizen of the U.S. in order to vote.  If I am wrong, please, please, correct me.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

There is nothing as far as I can find, in the Constitution that states one must be a citizen of the U.S. in order to vote.  If I am wrong, please, please, correct me.

There is a law on the books from 1996 that makes it illegal for any foreigner to vote for a federal election. State and local is up to the state. Chicago and San Fran approved illegals voting for school boards and related stuff within the last year or two.

http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:18%20section:611%20edition:prelim)%20OR%20(granuleid:USC-prelim-title18-section611)&f=treesort&edition=prelim&num=0&jumpTo=true
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 10:56:32 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Here we go: Rick Scott files third lawsuit to ‘IMPOUND’ Broward, Palm Beach voting equipment"

A little late for that now.

This should have been done by the afternoon of Wednesday November 7.

Offline RetBobbyMI

There is a law on the books from 1996 that makes it illegal for any foreigner to vote for a federal election. State and local is up to the state. Chicago and San Fran approved illegals voting for school boards and related stuff within the last year or two.

http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:18%20section:611%20edition:prelim)%20OR%20(granuleid:USC-prelim-title18-section611)&f=treesort&edition=prelim&num=0&jumpTo=true
If there is a violation of Federal Law then there is jurisdiction to step in by the Feds in the Senate race.  But the Dems will cry foul.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy