Author Topic: Chuck Schumer: Republicans should be 'very worried' about 2020  (Read 464 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Schumer: Republicans should be 'very worried' about 2020
« on: November 11, 2018, 03:14:15 pm »
Chuck Schumer: Republicans should be 'very worried' about 2020
by Laura Barrón-López
 | November 11, 2018 09:41 AM

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said Sunday that Republicans should be worried about their chances in the 2020 cycle after the “rout” they suffered Tuesday at the hands of Democrats, who are headed for their largest gains in the House since 1974.

Democrats appear poised to lose one to two seats in the Senate pending whether Rep. Kirsten Sinema, D-Ariz., maintains her lead in the Arizona Senate race. Sen. Bill Nelson’s re-election bid against Republican Rick Scott in Florida is headed for a recount, and Mississippi’s Senate race is set for a Nov. 27 runoff.

“I’d be very worried for Republicans in 2020 elections if all they can claim is they won in North Dakota,” Schumer said on CNN’s "State of the Union."

Pressed on if Democrats couldn’t get their message right in the three "Trump" states in which they lost incumbents, Schumer said “nothing could be further from the truth.”

Prognosticators thought Democrats would lose eight to 10 seats, Schumer said. Instead, Democrats won six of the 10 Senate races in states President Trump won in 2016, Schumer added.

Democrats could gain as many as 40 seats in the House if a handful of the outstanding races swing their way, the largest gain for Democrats in the House since the 1974 election after the Watergate era. As it stands, Senate Democrats have lost two seats, but if the outstanding races turn toward Democrats then they would lose a net zero seats.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/chuck-schumer-republicans-should-be-very-worried-about-2020
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Chuck Schumer: Republicans should be 'very worried' about 2020
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 10:33:22 pm »
Just Republicans Chuckie?  How about all AMERICANS should be worried about the 2020 elections, because it sure as heck looks like we already have ballot tampering, voter fraud, and no election oversight?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 10:37:58 pm »
Sure thing Chuck. You had all the cash and MSM support in the world and you lost safe seats. After the Pelosi shitshow kicks off and irritates people for 2 years you will be lucky if you can even keep the House.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 11:41:47 pm »
Sure thing Chuck. You had all the cash and MSM support in the world and you lost safe seats. After the Pelosi shitshow kicks off and irritates people for 2 years you will be lucky if you can even keep the House.

Ginsburg.

Titanic, meet iceberg.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 04:53:54 am »
The USA is in serious trouble, for people are no longer being educated on things that matter, i.e. history, civics, geography, etc.  They know how to play electronic games, and very little else today. Our mental acuity is atrophying into nothing.

Everybody and their brother thinks they are qualified to run for president.  I read today that Ocasia-Cortez is thinking about running for president.  What a circus that will be!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 05:57:57 am »
The cure to liberalism is living it so you understand what a failure it is.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.