Author Topic: Sen. Bill Nelson predicts 'we’ll win this election' after Florida recounts  (Read 498 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Bill Nelson predicts 'we’ll win this election' after Florida recounts
by Robert King
 | November 10, 2018 04:52 PM

Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., said Saturday that his re-election campaign will be a success after Florida election officials announced a recount in his tight battle against Republican Gov. Rick Scott.

Nelson never conceded the close race Tuesday night when Scott came out with a slim lead. Nelson said in a statement Saturday that Scott’s shrinking election night advantage is indicative of a comeback.

“Since Tuesday, the gap has shrunk from roughly 60,000 votes to about 12,500 – the margin has reduced by 78 percent and is now roughly .15 percent,” he said in a statement. “We believe when every legal ballot is counted we’ll win this election."

The Florida secretary of state said on Saturday there would also be recounts in the race for governor between Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum and former congressman Ron Desantis and in the race for agriculture commissioner between Democrat Nikki Fried and Republican Matt Caldwell.

Scott has claimed there was election fraud in Broward and Palm Beach Counties, a charge that President Trump has also magnified in several tweets.

However, the Florida Department of Elections found on Saturday that there was no evidence of criminal activity in the way that Broward handled its midterm election.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/sen-bill-nelson-predicts-well-win-this-election-after-florida-recounts
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Really going out on a limb there.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
From what I can read they've 'found' 80K votes behind closed doors, no watchdogs allowed, and no documented chain of custody. Why are they not ruled invalid?
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Of course they will that sumbitch Nelson was complicit  back in 2014 and 2016
when violations took place under and orchestrated by that fat pig Snipes the Broward County Supervisor of Elections .

This includes in 2014, when citizens showed up to the polls to vote but were told they already had ( they hadn’t). And in 2016, when Snipes was reprimanded for opening and sorting tens of thousands of mail-in ballots in private without the supervision of a required canvassing board.

It also includes how Snipes oversaw the “illegal destruction” of ballots (a court found she broke the law and Snipes ended up paying $150,000 in lawyers’ fees and court costs.) It also includes how in 2016, some ballots left off one of the most highly anticipated amendments so that voters couldn’t vote for the issue. 

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:34:03 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If we lose Fla and it looks like Az is lost we made no gains in the Senate
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

The federal government should decertify states with suspected widespread and unaddressed fraud. At least for national races.

This is bleepin ridiculous.

Offline Frank Cannon

So what. We still own the Senate.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I feel like I'm back in IL.  A corrupt state run by rat bastards.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I feel like I'm back in IL.  A corrupt state run by rat bastards.

I don't think Il is even this bad....the rats don't have to steal an election they have enough idiot voters to elect them
Support the USO

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm not sure a recount is going to help them if this is an indication of where the Rats are pinning their hopes...

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/10/gillum-nelson-non-citizen-vote

They're trying to get illegal wetbacks vote to count. Now that there is the entire country looking in, that shit ain't going to play.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I was feeling pretty good last night after I heard that Bush's lawyers from the 2000 recount were down in Fla...I want them to find where these 60-70k ballots came from to bring Scott's vote total to 12k
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

I'm not sure a recount is going to help them if this is an indication of where the Rats are pinning their hopes...

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/10/gillum-nelson-non-citizen-vote

They're trying to get illegal wetbacks vote to count. Now that there is the entire country looking in, that shit ain't going to play.

Hmmm.   Funny CNN isn't giving any attention to this.