Author Topic: Broward County’s elections are not secure as long as Brenda Snipes is in office  (Read 827 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Opinion
Broward County’s elections are not secure as long as Brenda Snipes is in office
by Richard DeNapoli
 | November 10, 2018 02:28 PM

More often than naught Broward County, Fla., where I serve as GOP State Committeeman, makes headlines during election season — and not for good reasons. Broward County’s elections department has a history of malfeasance, and that malfeasance is playing out on the national stage today.

Tuesday night, Republicans across the state of Florida celebrated Gov. Rick Scott’s victory in the Senate race and Ron DeSantis’ successful gubernatorial race. However, Broward County’s Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes had other plans for the state. Her team was counting ballots past a mandatory reporting deadline, and would soon after “discover” bags and boxes of ballots left behind in the back of cars, school classrooms, and elsewhere, completely disregarding the chain of custody which secures these votes as legitimate.

As the clock continues to tick, Snipes has refused to report how many ballots are left to be counted, subverting the will of the people by following her own rules which break the rule of law, and specifically Florida’s constitution. Of course, this is not the first time Broward’s SOE has played games with democracy.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/broward-countys-elections-are-not-secure-as-long-as-brenda-snipes-is-in-office
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Why is no one then filing a suit to rule these mystery votes invalid?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Why is no one then filing a suit to rule these mystery votes invalid?

I hope it will happen this coming Monday.  People are pissed.

Offline RoosGirl

It seems suspicious to me that the percentage of the vote that went to Gillum and Nelson is so much higher in Broward than in either PBC or Dade.

Offline Wingnut

It seems suspicious to me that the percentage of the vote that went to Gillum and Nelson is so much higher in Broward than in either PBC or Dade.

Curious isn't it.  Why would a voter skip filling in the circle on the Scranton ballot but not the other?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Broward County’s elections are not secure as long as Brenda Snipes is in office"

Fair enough.
How do we get her OUT OF office....?

Oh, just one other thing...
I heard that the person who appointed Ms. Snipes to her position was none other than.... ¡Jeb! hisself...

Offline RoosGirl

Title:
"Broward County’s elections are not secure as long as Brenda Snipes is in office"

Fair enough.
How do we get her OUT OF office....?

Oh, just one other thing...
I heard that the person who appointed Ms. Snipes to her position was none other than.... ¡Jeb! hisself...

Yeah, in 2003, but has been reelected by County residents over and over since then.

Offline Wingnut

Back in the day the jews ran So Fl all the way from WPB to Miami.   I guess no deed goes unpunished.

Offline berdie

I don't understand why the registered voters in these counties aren't  having three kinds of fits.

If I spend my time to vote, legally, and many others do as well...and then they pull this stunt....I would be furious.

Offline DB

So has her GoFundMe account been setup yet so she can cash out while doing the Dems dirty work?

Offline jpsb

Curious isn't it.  Why would a voter skip filling in the circle on the Scranton ballot but not the other?

Confusing ballot design could affect U.S. Senate election outcome in Florida

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/confusing-ballot-design-could-affect-us-senate-election-outcome-in-florida/869910732

Offline jpsb

Yeah, in 2003, but has been reelected by County residents over and over since then.

Of course she get reelected she the one counting the votes!