Author Topic: Trump: I'll Never Forgive Obama for What He Did to Our Military  (Read 199 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: I'll Never Forgive Obama for What He Did to Our Military
« on: November 09, 2018, 04:30:19 pm »
 By Theodore Bunker    |   Friday, 09 November 2018 10:32 AM

President Donald Trump on Friday bashed his predecessor for “what he did to our United States military,” when asked about former first lady Michelle Obama’s new book.

In her memoir set to come out soon, Obama wrote that Trump’s support for the conspiracy theory that her husband, former President Barack Obama, was born outside the U.S. was “crazy and mean-spirited,” and rooted in bigotry.

She also accused him of promoting conspiracy theories to “stir up the wingnuts and kooks, asking, “What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

When asked about this passage at a press conference Friday morning, Trump said that the former first lady "got paid a lot of money to write a book and they always expect a little controversy."

"I'll give you a little controversy back," he added. "I'll never forgive him [Obama] for what he did to our U.S.military. It was depleted, and I had to fix it. What he did to our military made this country very unsafe for you and you and you."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-obama-michelle-barack/2018/11/09/id/890083/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34