Author Topic: Jordan says House GOP must prepare to defend Trump from Dems  (Read 205 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jordan says House GOP must prepare to defend Trump from Dems
« on: November 08, 2018, 03:31:47 pm »
11/7/2018

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) on Wednesday said that House Republicans must prepare to defend President Trump from potential investigations launched by House Democrats, saying he doubts there will be much bipartisan effort.

"I don't think so," Jordan told Hill.TV's Buck Sexton on "Rising" when asked if there would be an effort from House Democrats to reach across the aisle.

"I think they're going to investigate the heck out of the first family. I think there will be impeachment proceedings. Mr. Cummings has talked about that on the Oversight Committee. Mr. Nadler has talked about that. He'll be the next chair of the Judiciary Committee," he continued.

"And Adam Schiff has said the same thing as the next chair of the Intelligence Committee, so I think it's important we stand up and defend the White House and the president, and push back on some of these things that we know are going to happen," he said.

more
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/415474-jordan-says-house-gop-must-prepare-to-defend-trump-from-house-dems
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Jordan says House GOP must prepare to defend Trump from Dems
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 03:40:09 pm »
Jordan may be right but I don't care.  If the dems are stupid enough (and they probably are) to waste their new majority on a futile attempt to find dirt on a man whose entire life has been an open book, then let them have at it.

But I hope Jordan wins the majority seat and I appreciate his concern.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

Re: Jordan says House GOP must prepare to defend Trump from Dems
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 05:23:57 pm »
Jordan may be right but I don't care.  If the dems are stupid enough (and they probably are) to waste their new majority on a futile attempt to find dirt on a man whose entire life has been an open book, then let them have at it.

But I hope Jordan wins the majority seat and I appreciate his concern.

I mind.  The DEMS are wasting taxpayer $$$ on bogus witch hunts because Pres. Trump has made some real positive progress in turning this country around.  I don't want them tying his hands or having him in and out of courts so he can't further his positive agenda for this country!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.