Author Topic: Hillary Clinton on Election Day 2018: ‘Today, we say enough’  (Read 474 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton on Election Day 2018: ‘Today, we say enough’
by Caitlin Yilek
 | November 06, 2018 10:28 AM

Hillary Clinton urged Americans to vote in Tuesday’s election to put a check on President Trump, to whom she lost in the 2016 election.

Clinton painted the 2018 midterms as a vote to save the country, as well as against “radicalism, bigotry, and corruption.”

“For the past two years, we’ve watched this administration attack and undermine our democratic institutions and values. Today, we say enough,” she tweeted.

“Let's exercise our birthright as Americans today, put those people in office, and continue the hard work of saving our democracy,” she continued in a later tweet. “It'll take all of us. Happy Election Day.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-on-election-day-2018-today-we-say-enough
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

Today I say "f.u. Democrats and liberals!  I voted straight GOP this morning at 6:23 a.m. and am damned proud of it too.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hitlery, you were told "enough" two years ago.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

Alright.

Hillary, enough.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hillary Clinton  ‘Today, we say enough’

That's what her colostomy bag says every day.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline LMAO

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
HR Clinton will be the Dems candidate against President Trump in 2020.  That is good news, for she will lose by a larger Electoral College margin than last time.  Trump will take 40 states, and he will get the majority vote as well.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hillary Clinton on Election Day 2018: ‘Today, we say enough’
by Caitlin Yilek
 | November 06, 2018 10:28 AM

Hillary Clinton urged Americans to vote in Tuesday’s election to put a check on President Trump, to whom she lost in the 2016 election.

Clinton painted the 2018 midterms as a vote to save the country, as well as against “radicalism, bigotry, and corruption.”

“For the past two years, we’ve watched this administration attack and undermine our democratic institutions and values. Today, we say enough,” she tweeted.

“Let's exercise our birthright as Americans today, put those people in office, and continue the hard work of saving our democracy,” she continued in a later tweet. “It'll take all of us. Happy Election Day.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-on-election-day-2018-today-we-say-enough

Somebody needs to smack her across the snout with a rolled-up newspaper to get her to shut up,
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Calm down Hillary.  Have a drink.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Re: Hillary Clinton on Election Day 2018: ‘Today, we say enough’
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2018, 01:29:29 pm »
If Hillary wants what's best for the left she should disappear forever.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates