Author Topic: Scarborough tears into Hannity for ‘spreading the big lie’ onstage at Trump rally  (Read 175 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scarborough tears into Hannity for ‘spreading the big lie’ onstage at Trump rally
By John Bowden - 11/06/18 07:38 AM EST

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough tore into Sean Hannity early Tuesday after the Fox News host appeared at a rally for President Trump Monday night.

Scarborough accused the Hannity, who said he would only interview the president, of lying about his intentions.

"You have Sean Hannity saying 'I am not campaigning.' I mean, if you're going to campaign, own it. There's Sean Hannity, campaigning," Scarborough said on "Morning Joe" as video rolled displaying Hannity onstage at Trump's rally addressing the crowd.

"Again: Free country. Free to do it if they want to. But everybody is following Donald Trump's lead. They're lying through their teeth," he added.

Hannity appeared at Trump's Missouri rally alongside fellow firebrand conservative hosts Jeanine Pirro and Rush Limbaugh, who joined the president on a final campaign push for Republicans ahead of Tuesday's midterm elections.

In a tweet, the Fox host said that he would be interviewing Trump but specifically noted that he would not deliver a campaign address onstage with Trump.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/415109-scarborough-tears-into-hannity-for-spreading-the-big-lie-onstage-at-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. So you got a guy who murdered and intern, broke up a marriage or two and has a zero rating show pathetically ranting. How is this news? I saw a homeless guy rant yesterday about a Martian/CIA conspiracy that had more impact on the general public.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL. So you got a guy who murdered and intern, broke up a marriage or two and has a zero rating show pathetically ranting. How is this news? I saw a homeless guy rant yesterday about a Martian/CIA conspiracy that had more impact on the general public.

LOL!  I've seen guys like that, and you're correct:  They have more impact on the others who have seen them than Degenerate Joe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

Hannity has a huge following, as does Rush. Scarborough who?