Author Topic: Valerie Jarrett: Strong Economy Began Under Obama — ‘Heartened to See the Progress’  (Read 456 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
5 Nov 2018

Monday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports,” former Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett attributed the current strong economy to the effort of former President Barack Obama.

When asked about the “fairly strong” economy, Jarrett said, “A lot of the benefits of our economy began a while ago when President Obama was in office. We’re heartened to see the progress we’re making. I also traveled around the country, and I talked to Americans who are still very concerned about what’s happening in their pocketbook. I think the economy isn’t the only issue. The other thing I hear front and center is health care. So many Americans are worried about the Republicans’ plan to take away their health care and make it unaffordable for them. They won’t be able to cover people who have pre-existing conditions. I hear that. People are worried about our values when we start taking families and tearing them apart on the border or threatening to shoot people who are using stones and walking away from a climate deal where we’re worried about our next generation and whether or not our children or grandchildren are going to live in a world where they don’t have to worry about climate change.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/11/05/valerie-jarrett-strong-economy-began-under-obama-heartened-to-see-the-progress/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

5 Nov 2018

Monday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports,” former Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett attributed the current strong economy to the effort of former President Barack Obama.

:rolling: :bsflag: :laughingdog:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Not even Rats believe this shit.

Offline skeeter

Obama didn't want to let the cat out of the bag on his secret economic plan until it finally started bearing fruit.

! No longer available

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

“A lot of the benefits of our economy began in spite of President Obama in office. We’re saddened to see the progress they’re making, after we said it was no longer possible. George Soros flew me around the country, and I talked at Americans (and Barry Soetoro) who had better understand that they are still very concerned about what’s happening in their pocketbook (they still think it's "theirs", that's cute, but we have so much more to do). I think the economy isn’t the only issue we can lose on. The other thing I hear front and center is health care. So many Americans are worried about our successful tax plan to take away their health care and/or make it unaffordable for them. They won’t be able to cover their families, let alone other people who have pre-existing conditions. I hear that. People are worried about our values when we start taking babies and tearing them apart in the womb or threatening to shoot people who are playing baseball in DC and walking away from a climate deal where we’re worried about our next generation and whether or not our children or grandchildren are going to live in a world where they don’t have to worry whether we're claiming the planet is getting hotter or cooler because they can't afford to eat after we took all of their money in name of our junk science schemes”.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You mean the 2%, you didn't build that, jobs will never come back Obama economy?
The Republic is lost.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Roseanne...where are you when we need you... 333cleo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Valerie is Obama's adopted Mother(since he never had a real father or mother). Whatever she says about him doesn't really count. According to her, Obama invented peanut butter and landed on the moon. Whatever she says is irrelevant. No! Obama did not invent the cell phone and the internet. Get over yourself already, please.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Valerie is Obama's adopted Mother(since he never had a real father or mother). Whatever she says about him doesn't really count. According to her, Obama invented peanut butter and landed on the moon. Whatever she says is irrelevant. No! Obama did not invent the cell phone and the internet. Get over yourself already, please.

He did so!  He had two fathers.  Frank Davis and some dude named Stanley.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.