Author Topic: Rush: Liberals Don’t Fear the Caravan Because They Don’t Think American Culture Is Worth Preserving  (Read 459 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Liberals Don’t Fear the Caravan Because They Don’t Think American Culture Is Worth Preserving

Nov 5, 2018

RUSH: Back to the phones. This is Harry in Chicago. Great to have you on the program, sir. How are you doing?

CALLER: I’m fine, Rush. First-time caller here. My question to you is, you know, with all this caravan coming up… I mean, it is a problem, and it is — like the president says. It’s nothing less than an invasion. And to me once they get to our door and they kick our country’s door in, how much further down the line before the possibility exists that each one of us start to get our doors kicked in. I mean, you know, that’s what they will do what they will do. I mean, home invasions are home invasions.

RUSH: Did you hear what Barack Obama said? Barack Obama said (impression), “It’s silly. It is silly and it’s beneath us and is not who we are to be worried about 9,000 poor people who want get into America. That’s who we are. That’s — that’s what America is — and it’s silly, it’s crazy to get worried about that.”

CALLER: Well, him and the Maxine Waters and everyone else out there, I think they firmly believe that if they say it, it’s true. And unfortunately, it’s sad. You’ve got a lot of people out there that will listen to them.

RUSH: Well, here’s the thing: It’s not just 9,000 people. We’re up now to 11 million and counting. And the 9,000 or 7,000, whatever number the caravan actually is serves as a microcosm what is happening every day. The opposition to caravan is easily misstated and demagogued. Opposition to the caravan has nothing to do with skin color. It has nothing to do with supremacy, superiority. It has nothing to do with anything. It’s a rule-of-law issue for the vast majority of the American people.

We have laws on immigration for a reason. We want to maintain America as America, and people who are permitted to enter legally have to be determined as people who want to become Americans. There’s nothing that is wrong with that. There’s nothing discriminatory about that. What are we supposed to do? What’s the alternative? Just stand aside? The Obamas and the Democrats of the world would have us believe that (paraphrased) “the only way that we can show that we’re not a bunch of judgmental racists and unkind people is to stand aside and let them in.

“We must do that to demonstrate that we understand the plight of poverty and sickness all around the world.” And we do not have a duty to preside over the weakening or the destruction or the transformation of our country that’s not voted on. We simply do not. But they want us to just stand aside. Anything less, they start name-calling with. It’s about preserving a culture. It’s about preserving an economy for all. It’s about maintaining American exceptionalism and the greatness of this country that benefits everybody because of our existence.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/11/05/liberals-dont-fear-the-caravan-because-they-dont-think-american-culture-is-worth-preserving/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34