Author Topic: Ignore The Never Trump Losers And Vote Republican.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 5065 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
gnore The Never Trump Losers And Vote Republican
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Nov 05, 2018 12:01 AM

The midterms are tomorrow, and the Never Trump conservatives’ latest collective self-own is their insistence that we vote for Democrats because of … get this … conservatism. Well, “ahoy” to that, you cruise-pushing goofs.

Pardon me if I doubt the savvy political insights of the guys who told us, “You know who’d make a great candidate? Jeb!” I just can’t get my mind around anyone who thinks Jeb! is the answer to any question except, “What political superstar has three letters plus an exclamation point, blew a couple hundred million bucks for like one delegate, and will have ‘Low Energy’ carved on his tombstone?”

Here’s what I think happens Tuesday, and I could be totally wrong – though being wrong would entitle me to be an honorary Never Trumper. I think we take three or more seats in the Senate and keep the House. I think we keep power in Washington in the hands of the conservative party. And the Never Trump conservatives think this would be a terrible outcome.

They are the worst.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/11/05/ignore-the-never-trump-losers-and-vote-republican-n2534864?utm_campaign=rightrailsticky1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Ignore The Never Trump Losers And Vote Republican.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 03:15:12 pm »
Kurt Schlichter

Utter BS.  Even those who despise Trump, despise dimocrats even worse.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 03:17:43 pm »
If anyone could convince me to vote against the interests of Donald Trump or just stay home, it's the obnoxious Kurt Schlichter.   Of course,  Trump is not on the ballot,  so I can just ignore him.   
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 03:19:11 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 03:18:22 pm »

As bizarre as it may seem there are a few of these wackos out there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/09/04/want-save-gop-republicans-vote-every-democrat-this-years-ballot/?utm_term=.8d050d977d49

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 03:27:59 pm »
Excellent!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 03:30:19 pm »

@sinkspur texted me to say he was voting straight Democrat.

"...your president is using the miliatry as a prop.  You should be ashamed to associated with this scumbag".

wink777
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 03:40:54 pm »
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Nov 05, 2018 12:01 AM

The midterms are tomorrow, and the Never Trump conservatives’ latest collective self-own is their insistence that we vote for Democrats because of … get this … conservatism. Well, “ahoy” to that, you cruise-pushing goofs.

Pardon me if I doubt the savvy political insights of the guys who told us, “You know who’d make a great candidate? Jeb!” I just can’t get my mind around anyone who thinks Jeb! is the answer to any question except, “What political superstar has three letters plus an exclamation point, blew a couple hundred million bucks for like one delegate, and will have ‘Low Energy’ carved on his tombstone?”

Here’s what I think happens Tuesday, and I could be totally wrong – though being wrong would entitle me to be an honorary Never Trumper. I think we take three or more seats in the Senate and keep the House. I think we keep power in Washington in the hands of the conservative party. And the Never Trump conservatives think this would be a terrible outcome.

They are the worst.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/11/05/ignore-the-never-trump-losers-and-vote-republican-n2534864?utm_campaign=rightrailsticky1

In 100% agreement.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2018, 03:42:41 pm »
More divisive bullshit from a total Trump worshipping moron.

@INVAR

Hit a sore spot,didn't he?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2018, 03:50:40 pm »
If anyone could convince me to vote against the interests of Donald Trump or just stay home, it's the obnoxious Kurt Schlichter.   Of course,  Trump is not on the ballot,  so I can just ignore him.

Nothing like being called a "Loser" to inspire one to get out and vote, eh??  :shrug:

I, like you, ignore Trump.  I will vote to stop the Democrats in my state, and feel content that Trump had absolutely nothing to do with my decisions.

@Jazzhead
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2018, 03:56:19 pm »
Kurt Schlichter just likes to stir the pot..he ought to change his schtick and write about something else for a change....calling people losers doesn't help your cause.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 04:48:51 pm »

"...your president is using the miliatry as a prop.  You should be ashamed to associated with this scumbag".

wink777

He's also a well known liar, so I'm not sure what point you are getting at.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2018, 04:54:32 pm »
He's also a well known liar, so I'm not sure what point you are getting at.

Listen. He just lied for years about being a Catholic Priest. It's not like he lied about his golf handicap or something important.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2018, 04:56:39 pm »
@INVAR

Hit a sore spot,didn't he?

Anytime men loft other men up as national gods and saviors and insist "Seig-heil or else" are going to hit a sore spot with me.  Pissed me off when morons did it for Obama, pisses me off when morons do the same with Trump.

I'll vote the way I damn well please, and Schlicthead and imbeciles like him who think that kind of intimidation tactic works to win votes for his party, are idiots.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2018, 05:13:59 pm »

wink777

Hate certainly has eaten him up.

I know with 3 long years of being constantly wrong about Trump, the critics are real testy these days on the subject of President Trump.

So I will vow to cut their wounded egos some slack – soon.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2018, 05:18:41 pm »
Listen. He just lied for years about being a Catholic Priest. It's not like he lied about his golf handicap or something important.

You're probably right.  I can't think of any reason someone would lie about being a Republican.  That's just nonsense.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2018, 05:19:17 pm »
....calling people losers doesn't help your cause.

But that is what they are in the technical sense.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2018, 05:38:00 pm »
Kiss my fat fanny, Kurt.  No one tells me how to vote or who to vote for.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2018, 06:33:16 pm »

Comment deleted.

But Invar has a sword. That shouldn't be discounted....

« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 02:27:31 pm by MOD3 »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2018, 06:36:31 pm »
But Invar has a sword. That shouldn't be discounted....

:beer:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2018, 06:53:25 pm »
The point is that @catfish1957 's post in #1 above is bullshit.  A NeverTrumper is voting for Democrats.

@DCPatriot

Now come on DCP.... You think rare exceptions are the rule?  The writer of this shit piece is calling this anomoly  a "collective".  We all know otherwise.

Saying my comment is BS, because 0.01% of conservatives think this way?  You're better than that.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 08:05:48 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2018, 06:56:55 pm »
But Trumpers keep telling us that Republicans are part of the swamp.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2018, 06:57:19 pm »
Hey I agree with ScroteLicker on something.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2018, 07:07:41 pm »
As bizarre as it may seem there are a few of these wackos out there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/09/04/want-save-gop-republicans-vote-every-democrat-this-years-ballot/?utm_term=.8d050d977d49

A conservative friend of mine was thinking of voting for the Dems.  Apparently, there was a social media movement trying to get disgruntled Republican voters to do just that.  These people are not so much against Trump as they are against the lying,  do-nothing, corrupt Republican lumps in both houses of congress.  They don't see an advantage to voting Republican, so they figure they might as well vote Democrat.

But the last time I talked to my friend was before the Kavanaugh mess.  It's possible that those who were thinking about voting Democrat changed their minds.

I was thinking of staying home tomorrow, but I have to vote against a referendum on the ballot that will raise my property taxes.  Don't know what I'm going to do about the races for senator, governor, etc.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2018, 07:30:41 pm »
The point is that @catfish1957 's post in #1 above is bullshit.  A NeverTrumper is voting for Democrats.

Comment deleted.

I've given up on him.

Nonsense.  @catfish1957 was talking about other Republican NTs hating Trump less than hating Democrats.  He wasn't talking about some lying piece of shit liberal troll that claimed to be a Republican (among other things), but is voting for Dems.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 02:28:37 pm by MOD3 »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2018, 07:31:30 pm »

Comment deleted.

I've given up on him.

Obviously you are incapable of comprehending people with an IQ higher than your shoe size.

Trump is Trump - it's the idiots and imbecilic morons who made him their prince and North Star that I am devoted to being disgusted with.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 02:28:54 pm by MOD3 »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775