Author Topic: Hillary Clinton remains the Democrats best chance to defeat Trump in 2020  (Read 385 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 11/03/2018, 08:28am
Hillary Clinton remains the Democrats best chance to defeat Trump in 2020

ByLaura Washington

She beat Donald J. Trump last time.

At least, by the popular vote.

Can she do it again this time, for real?

Hillary Clinton may be gearing up for a third run for president of the United States. Even as a two-time loser, she could be the Democratic Party’s best chance of ending the Trump presidency.

OPINION

Wednesday marks the unofficial kickoff of the 2020 presidential contest. Some among the hordes of Democratic aspirants have already started. Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey and Sen. Kamala Harris of California have been stumping in Iowa.

Last month, Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont made a nine-state circuit of mid-term campaigning, from Arizona to Florida.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts has even been showcasing her DNA test to verify her Native American roots.

But if Clinton gets in, it could all be for naught.

Rumors of a return engagement have been rumbling for weeks, with Clinton’s supporters and former aides stirring the pot.

more
https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/hillary-clinton-2020-presidential-election-elizabeth-warren-bernie-sanders-democratic-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Hillary Clinton remains the Democrats best chance to defeat Trump in 2020
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 02:47:50 pm »
@mystery-ak

Both she and Nancy Pelosi have too many medical problems and one of those is demonstrated dementia. Clinton also appears to have seizures. Neither one can get through the campaign.  Someone close to them should tell them the truth - they can't do it.

Bernie Sanders doesn't appear to have dementia - his speech is good.  He knows his beliefs and makes them clear. I think he would beat them all, including Elizabeth Warren.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 02:56:49 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 03:02:16 pm »
@mystery-ak

Both she and Nancy Pelosi have too many medical problems and one of those is demonstrated dementia. Clinton also appears to have seizures. Neither one can get through the campaign.  Someone close to them should tell them the truth - they can't do it.

Bernie Sanders doesn't appear to have dementia - his speech is good.  He knows his beliefs and makes them clear. I think he would beat them all, including Elizabeth Warren.

Which is all the more reason they should run. Hillary 2020!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 03:33:25 pm »
Which is all the more reason they should run. Hillary 2020!
@goodwithagun

Years ago, I read Teddy Roosevelt became too sick to run his executive branch of government and Eleanor Roosevelt, his wife, ran the country.  Back then it would have been OK, news from government wasn't out there on TV, so people were not very well informed.  Clinton is too sick, can you imagine Bill Clinton running the country - again?  He can barely move and speak now.  They appear to want to die in the White House front of everyone.  Anyway, I don't think H. Clinton could physically make it through the campaign.