Author Topic: Reporter Accuses Trump Of Encouraging Political Violence — Trump Flips The Script  (Read 3479 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I thought that was Mark Twain.

Mark Twain is famous for astute observations on politics.  I believe Harry Truman co-opted it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

This may have escaped your attention,but this is not Freak Republic,and Freak Republic is not a site most of us respect or even visit.

Nor is it the "He man daddy" of political web sites that sets the tone,no matter how much you may miss posting there.

@sneakypete

Some do, and some post on the threads I mentioned.

And no, my quote was not from a TBR member.

What the hell is a he man daddy of web sites? 

Silver Pines

Mark Twain is famous for astute observations on politics.  I believe Harry Truman co-opted it.

@Emjay

Doesn't seem to be the case, according to google.  I think @Machiavelli is correct.

Silver Pines

As a Trump critic you’re impervious to facts and reason, even though Trump’s documented conservative wins are everywhere. What would be the point of spoon feeding you facts.

But, go ahead, keep treading water with your critiques and complaints. It’s your loss.

See that?  You don't even have to be a NT anymore. 

Silver Pines

Offline goodwithagun

As a Trump critic you’re impervious to facts and reason, even though Trump’s documented conservative wins are everywhere. What would be the point of spoon feeding you facts.

But, go ahead, keep treading water with your critiques and complaints. It’s your loss.

I am on record here praising him when he does well. When he doesnt, he is not above criticism. That you don’t get that is proof of the cult of personality.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

There is no cure for stupidity,or any hope of being able to communicate with them.

I'm becoming a believer @sneakypete    happy77

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

What the hell is a he man daddy of web sites?

@CatherineofAragon

Some people here,and many people at FR think it's Jim Bob.

This post has been approved by Mod 3 or you wouldn't be seeing it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!