Author Topic: #Blexit Exclusive — Larry Elder: ‘Porous Borders Are Allowing Illegal Aliens to Take Jobs’ from Mino  (Read 379 times)

rangerrebew

#Blexit Exclusive — Larry Elder: ‘Porous Borders Are Allowing Illegal Aliens to Take Jobs’ from Minorities
30 Oct 2018283

Radio show host Larry Elder told Breitbart News on Saturday that porous borders affect minority communities, adding that many black people know this and are in favor of securing U.S. borders.

“I do feel there’s a great deal of momentum right now for the black conservative movement,” said Elder. “I just saw an NAACP poll that said 21 percent of blacks now support Trump. That is seven times the support that Trump got in 2016. So something is clearly happening,”

“And that something is this,” continued Elder. “Trump is doing something about illegal immigration.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/10/30/exclusive-larry-elder-porous-borders-allowing-illegal-aliens-take-jobs-minorities/

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Compton and other South Lost Angeles enclaves, have gone from white to black to Hispanic over a surprisingly short time.

Larry knows. He is the Sage of South Central !!

Going further, we learn that Cesar Chavez, founder of the United Farm Workers, opposed illegal immigration since it pushed Agriculture workers' wages downward.

The blacks replaced low wage/skill factory workers, next the Hispanics replace the blacks and the same jobs.

The recent history of the area is: Like a forest, by and by, it gets burned.

--1965 Watts Riots
--1992 Rodney King Verdict Riots

Now fully rebuilt from 1992, this is paradise compared to Central America shitholes.

The US is a promised land, like Germany and Sweden.

The newcomers will march right through Mexico, to get here.

My Hispanic HS classmates, may Vienam vets, strongly oppose illegal immigration, just like Chavez.

and just like Elder does, on behalf of blacks too.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln