Author Topic: Here are the key areas the Corps is focusing on to improve Marine performance on the battlefield  (Read 486 times)

rangerrebew

Here are the key areas the Corps is focusing on to improve Marine performance on the battlefield
By: Shawn Snow  

The Marine Corps on Wednesday outlined four key areas it wants industry leaders to focus on heading into 2020.

In a request for information posted by the Marine Corps Rapid Capabilities Office on the government’s business opportunities website, the Corps says it’s focused on biometric sensing, power foraging, enhancing personal equipment and power management.

Overall, the RFI seeks industry input on a range of technology that will enhance Marines on the battlefield by boosting vision, hearing, movement, and the ability to self-sustain a unit with power without a constant resupply of batteries and energy.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2018/10/31/here-are-the-key-areas-the-corps-is-focusing-on-to-improve-marine-performance-on-the-battlefield/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 12:29:19 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

I can help them develop their power foraging doctrine. I perfected mine as a teenager.