Author Topic: Trump: 'Blue Wave Is Dead' in Upcoming Midterms  (Read 347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: 'Blue Wave Is Dead' in Upcoming Midterms
« on: November 01, 2018, 03:29:42 pm »

By Sandy Fitzgerald    |   Thursday, 01 November 2018 08:29 AM

President Donald Trump Wednesday declared that Democratic Party's midterm election "blue wave is dead," saying he is confident Republicans will keep the Senate while doing "very well in the House."

“I think the blue wave is dead, frankly,” Trump told Christian Broadcast Network's David Brody and Jenna Browder during an interview taped Wednesday aboard Air Force One. “And I think we’re doing very well. It looks like we’re going to win the Senate which is very important.”

Trump also slammed House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who had said earlier this week that Democrats will win in next week's midterms, saying that she has “been losing for a long time, so you know, she would like to win."

He added later that Pelosi has been "saying she’s going to win for a long time. She hasn’t been doing too well. We’ll see what happens. I think we’re going to do very well in the House also.”

more
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-midterms-democrats-blue-wave/2018/11/01/id/888921/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump: 'Blue Wave Is Dead' in Upcoming Midterms
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 03:56:23 pm »
Fully agree.

The Kavanaugh debacle flew back into the dims face a hundred fold.

Listen to their desperate campaign ads......    The only buzz phrase they have left is pre-existing conditions"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.