Author Topic: CNN's Lemon stands white men are 'biggest terror threat' to US comment: 'Evidence is overwhelming'  (Read 1128 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN's Lemon stands white men are 'biggest terror threat' to US comment: 'Evidence is overwhelming'
By Joe Concha - 11/01/18 09:55 AM EDT

CNN's Don Lemon doubled down Wednesday on his comment earlier this week that the "biggest terror threat in this country are white men."

Lemon said Wednesday that the "evidence is overwhelming" that the statement is true.

The CNN anchor's comments have been condemned on the right, a fact Lemon noted during his Wednesday show.

“Earlier this week, I made some comments about that in a conversation with Chris [Cuomo],” Lemon said. “I said that the biggest terror threat in this country comes from radicals on the far right, primarily white men. That angered some people. But let’s put emotion aside and look at the cold hard facts. The evidence is overwhelming."

Lemon then referred to a Government Accountability Office report that says since the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks, right-wing extremists have killed 106 people in 62 different attacks in U.S., while Islamist extremists have killed 119 people in 23 different attacks.

Lemon cited another story that showed "that for every eight deadly attacks by right-wing extremists," there was one by left-wing extremists.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/414251-cnns-lemon-stands-white-men-are-biggest-terror-threat-to-us-comment-evidence
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

I don't think Lemon wants to get into a debate about extremists from either side killing people. It would be interesting to see who is classified as a right-wing extremist and who is classified as left-wing.
I guess he doesn't count people like the five cops in Dallas killed by a black man who was egged on by Barack Obama as being extremist.

Offline dfwgator

I wonder what his white boyfriend thinks about this.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

From what I have briefly seen on Lemon's show, he has had racist tendencies all along.  Surprised he has a white boy friend.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

Well, perhaps this boyfriend is one of those white-guilt types who agrees with Lemon.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is no successful Black person in America that does not have a White wife. The only exception that I know is Spike Lee, who is only with Black women. But it doesn't really count, since he is doing it on purpose with intent to prove his racism and not naturally.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
History teaches that demonization like this that is now an accepted and growing meme of accepted political argument in Americas today, usually ends with a whole lot of dead bodies in mass graves.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline goatprairie

Lemon should have been fired yesterday. His comments were outrageously offensive.
But he won't be for several reasons.
One, it's very difficult to fire a black personality without being accused of racism. I think most tv execs would rather be called a pedophile than a racist.
Two, most of the people running CNN most likely agree with him.

Offline mirraflake

There is no successful Black person in America that does not have a White wife.

Saw two commercials in a row yesterday: black husband  white wife.

@240B

Offline skeeter

History teaches that demonization like this that is now an accepted and growing meme of accepted political argument in Americas today, usually ends with a whole lot of dead bodies in mass graves.

With this kind of racist rhetoric becoming increasingly popular how can anyone doubt that this nation is no longer the 'melting pot' with a common culture that it once was?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
With this kind of racist rhetoric becoming increasingly popular how can anyone doubt that this nation is no longer the 'melting pot' with a common culture that it once was?

Well, we have had at least TWO generations of imbeciles taught and indoctrinated into HATING that 'common culture' in favor of one that is wholly alien to what was established for us.

So, the consequences are going to be what history teaches that we have ignored because like morons we thought that stuff cannot happen here.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online roamer_1

@INVAR

What has become emphatic to me is how the truth of it is the exact opposite.
It is Christendom, and specifically, white, Protestant men, who for the first time in history, brought forward the the argument that indeed ALL men are created equal. It was white men who carried that argument into war, and bled and died for the resolution to the idea of slavery as sin...

Furthermore, in the same context, it was white Protestant men who carried that same argument into the idea of women's suffrage and the equality of women, giving women unprecedented liberty and representation under law.

It is unarguably white Protestant reasoning, as seen through the prism of the Judeo-Christian Ethic that has built this liberty. One might be cautious in the tearing down thereof. If history is the judge, what comes next will not be so grand.

Offline skeeter

Well, we have had at least TWO generations of imbeciles taught and indoctrinated into HATING that 'common culture' in favor of one that is wholly alien to what was established for us.

So, the consequences are going to be what history teaches that we have ignored because like morons we thought that stuff cannot happen here.

If we remained a cohesive people there would always be a chance we'd return to the heritage of our fathers. If we weren't being systematically replaced by people with whom we share nothing in common.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
It is Christendom, and specifically, white, Protestant men, who for the first time in history, brought forward the the argument that indeed ALL men are created equal. It was white men who carried that argument into war, and bled and died for the resolution to the idea of slavery as sin...

Furthermore, in the same context, it was white Protestant men who carried that same argument into the idea of women's suffrage and the equality of women, giving women unprecedented liberty and representation under law.

It is unarguably white Protestant reasoning, as seen through the prism of the Judeo-Christian Ethic that has built this liberty. One might be cautious in the tearing down thereof. If history is the judge, what comes next will not be so grand.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no priest to me: seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children. - Hosea 4:6

If we remained a cohesive people there would always be a chance we'd return to the heritage of our fathers. If we weren't being systematically replaced by people with whom we share nothing in common.

Roamer_1 correctly illustrated what was the cohesive glue of the nation: our religious heritage.  Because we have surrendered that heritage in favor of the secular, feel-good hedonism of our time - we no longer have any commonality upon which to stand, either among those born here, or the hordes of aliens who enclave among us who hate everything about what our culture once was, intending to conquer it for themselves by outbreeding us from within.

Which they have already succeeding at doing given the negative birthright replacement rate among American citizens.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 08:05:07 pm by INVAR »

rangerrebew

CNN Host Gets Racial During Segment: ‘White Men Are Very Violent and a Problem’ [VIDEO]
November 5, 2018 Frank

Kirsten Powers stated on CNN Tonight that “white men are very violent and a problem” on an episode where Don Lemon was defending his previous comments that aligned white males in America as the “biggest terror threat” to our country.

Lemon discussed an article from the New York Times that included information from a study that was conducted by the Anti-Defamation League.

Their study suggested that our great law enforcement doesn’t have enough concern for the white or right-wing extremism, violence, terror, and hate crimes conducted by the white males.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/cnn-host-white-men-are-very-violent-and-a-problem/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=facebook

Offline goatprairie

If Powers wants to spout that nonsense, I don't know what can be done to stop her.  Except to cite the facts.
The facts say black males are much more violent than white males. White males are more violent than East Asian males. 
The facts about black violence remains something that is guaranteed to get anyone mentioning them called a racist.  Even conservative mags/pundits rarely bring it up.
Nobody wants to be called a racist.
But the solution to the problem is not to ignore it. Ignoring a problem rarely makes it go away.
The solution is to acknowledge it and address it. Even though you might be called a racist by people who would do nothing to try to solve the problem.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 03:19:52 pm by goatprairie »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
If Powers wants to spout that nonsense, I don't know what can be done to stop her.  Except to cite the facts.

She is just engaged in the Leftist effort of 'prepping the field' in the minds eye of the public for what they intend to do later when they decide to "legally" act upon all these "warnings" about white men they are giving.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
CNN's Lemon stands white men are 'biggest terror threat' to US comment: 'Evidence is overwhelming'
By Joe Concha - 11/01/18 09:55 AM EDT

CNN's Don Lemon doubled down Wednesday on his comment earlier this week that the "biggest terror threat in this country are white men."

“Earlier this week, I made some comments about that in a conversation with Chris [Cuomo],” Lemon said. “I said that the biggest terror threat in this country comes from radicals on the far right, primarily white men. That angered some people. But let’s put emotion aside and look at the cold hard facts. The evidence is overwhelming."

Lemon then referred to a Government Accountability Office report that says since the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks, right-wing extremists have killed 106 people in 62 different attacks in U.S., while Islamist extremists have killed 119 people in 23 different attacks.
See:

The RATES of terrorism by Whites vs Muslims in the USA
in the Politics section, at:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,338913.0.html
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao