Author Topic: ‘She’s A Piece Of S***’ — Claire McCaskill Ignites Feud With Missouri Democrat Just Days Before Elec  (Read 523 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘She’s A Piece Of S***’ — Claire McCaskill Ignites Feud With Missouri Democrat Just Days Before Election
October 31st, 2018

Democratic Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill sparked a fierce backlash from a Democratic legislator in her home state after listing her as an example of a “crazy Democrat.”

In a scathing series of tweets on Monday and Tuesday, Missouri Democratic state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal referred to McCaskill as “Dixie Claire,” described her as a “piece of shit,” compared her to a slave owner and accused “McCaskill and her racist democratic friends” of alienating the party’s base voters.

McCaskill raised eyebrows in the final weeks of the midterm campaign by running a radio ad that described McCaskill as “not one of those crazy Democrats.”

When pressed on Monday for examples of “crazy Democrats,” McCaskill pointed to Chappelle-Nadal, who sparked outrage in 2017 by calling for President Donald Trump’s assassination.

“We have a state Senator here in Missouri that actually advocated for the assassination of President Trump. That’s a crazy Democrat,” McCaskill said in an interview with Fox News’s Bret Baier.

more
https://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/10/31/claire-mccaskill-maria-chappelle-nadal-crazy-dems?__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR2BGqsIfmpASJke3Psi1rUKV_28-wqSWs84k-g6CVJ3xdbaPJ8ZP4F-w8c
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
In a scathing series of tweets on Monday and Tuesday, Missouri Democratic state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal referred to McCaskill as “Dixie Claire,” described her as a “piece of sh*t,” compared her to a slave owner and accused “McCaskill and her racist democratic friends” of alienating the party’s base voters.

I clapped my hands when I read this.

It's great.

Doncha just love it when they go at each other this way?

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Dixie Claire. Hilarious.

BTW this dizzy broad Maria is an Antifa nutjob, but this was a total unforced error. Why name anyone.

Offline skeeter

In a scathing series of tweets on Monday and Tuesday, Missouri Democratic state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal referred to McCaskill as “Dixie Claire,” described her as a “piece of sh*t,” compared her to a slave owner and accused “McCaskill and her racist democratic friends” of alienating the party’s base voters.

I clapped my hands when I read this.

It's great.

Doncha just love it when they go at each other this way?

Could be Chappelle-Nadal isn't capable of thinking this deeply, but I tend to think this is a ploy to make McCaskill look reasonable.

Offline Frank Cannon

Could be Chappelle-Nadal isn't capable of thinking this deeply, but I tend to think this is a ploy to make McCaskill look reasonable.

Offline LMAO

From the article....

"In a scathing series of tweets on Monday and Tuesday, Missouri Democratic state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal referred to McCaskill as “Dixie Claire,” described her as a “piece of shit,” compared her to a slave owner and accused “McCaskill and her racist democratic friends” of alienating the party’s base voters"

McCaskill may be a lot of things but doubtful her states voters will believe she is a racist who wants to be a slave owner. This Chappelle-Nadal has a  maturity issue. This is why calling someone a racist today , as Dennis Miller once said,has the same bite as calling someone a poopy head. The term has been way, way overused
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 05:09:26 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Compared to a senator that once said she’d like to see the president assassinated, I’d say she looks more reasonable

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Keep in mind, people elected this woman and she represents those who voted for her.

Barry Goldwater