Author Topic: Shep Smith on the caravan: There’s no invasion, no one’s coming to get you, nothing at all to worry  (Read 623 times)

rangerrebew

Shep Smith on the caravan: There’s no invasion, no one’s coming to get you, nothing at all to worry about

AllahpunditPosted at 10:01 pm on October 29, 2018

That’s easy to say when you can afford bodyguards and don’t have to fight the Antifa super-soldiers from Honduras yourself, buddy. Watch, then read on:

Shep has taken it upon himself to try to chill out Fox News viewers about the caravan en route from Central America. The left has been ruthless lately in flogging Fox for its programming on the subject, particularly the claim that George Soros’s money might be behind it. Fox Business ended up denouncing comments made on its own airwaves over the weekend by someone at Judicial Watch, who alleged that the “Soros-occupied State Department” was funding the caravan. He was ultimately banned him from the network. Here’s another bon mot from just this afternoon:

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10/29/shep-smith-caravan-theres-no-invasion-no-ones-coming-get-nothing-worry/

rangerrebew

Is ole Shep gunning for a gig on CNN? farter000000

Offline skeeter

Seems like Shemp's worried about the election.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Isn't Shemp the fellow who reported on Katrina from a hotel balcony?  Who later stood in front of the Superdome telling us the aisles behind him were a river of poop, then stood in front of the Civic Center informing us of a mass murder in progress? 

That guy?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I saw Shep pushing his liberal garbage on FOX several days ago.  Him and Heraldo Rivera.

Michelle Malkin has some strong words for those who minimize the dangers of Illegal immigration.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/10/its-not-unreasonable-to-be-worried-about-disease-and-the-caravan/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.