Author Topic: Trump Punks the Media Once More  (Read 364 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Punks the Media Once More
« on: October 31, 2018, 01:54:08 pm »
The Right Prescription
Trump Punks the Media Once More

David Catron

October 31, 2018, 12:05 am

Their 24/7 coverage of the ‘caravan’ plays right into his hand.

The most fascinating feature of the Trump era is the President’s uncanny ability to bilk the media into providing coverage that confirms the percipience of his political positions. Their 24/7 coverage of the migrant caravan, complete with images that couldn’t be better for his stance on illegal immigration had they been produced by the White House Press Office, is little short of an in-kind contribution to the GOP. Combined with the incredibly irresponsible Democratic open borders platform, the media are materially improving Trump’s approval numbers and reducing the chances that the Republicans will lose either house of Congress next week.

The major polls show Trump’s approval rating approaching 50 percent. The NBC/Wall Street Journal poll, for example, recently put it at 47 percent and Rasmussen showed it at 48 percent yesterday. Meanwhile, the political prognosticators who so recently predicted that a Democratic blue wave would wash away the Republican majority in the House of Representatives are now considerably more circumspect. Larry Sabato, head of the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics, who projected in August that the Republicans were all but doomed in the House and perhaps in the Senate as well, now discusses the midterms with more caution:

Our current hard count in the House is 212 D, 202 R, 21 toss-ups. Neither party is over 218, a majority. Democrats have the better chance to go over the top, since 20 of 21 tossups are currently held by the GOP. That doesn’t guarantee that the Democrats actually will.

more
https://spectator.org/trump-punks-the-media-once-more/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Trump Punks the Media Once More
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 02:07:52 pm »
He does play the media. He says 'bark', and they bark. He says 'sit', and they sit. Like him or not, but Trump really is an expert at making the Democrat Media machine to make fools of themselves. He does it all the time. Sometimes, he does it just for fun.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump Punks the Media Once More
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 06:26:56 pm »
Hmmmm.  Might be.  There appear to be a lot of people dropping out of this assault.  I've heard the headcount is down to 3,250 warriors/participants.

Yet the story still leads.  I mostly agree with the author, this plays into the President's hand.  They are not helping the Rats, and I have no idea why this is even happening, either the assault nor the press coverage.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: