Author Topic: Special counsel asks FBI to investigate sexual harassment against Robert Mueller  (Read 461 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: THE HILL

URL: https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/413873-fbi-asked-to-investigate-claims-women-were-offered-money-to-allege

BY EMILY BIRNBAUM

The Office of the Special Counsel investigating the 2016 election has asked the FBI to investigate whether women have been offered money to make claims of sexual harassment against Robert Mueller.

Peter Carr, a spokesman for the special counsel's office, told The Hill in an email: "When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation.”

A spokesman for the FBI declined to comment, citing the bureau's practice of not confirming or denying conducting particular investigations.

The referral was first reported by HillReporter.com.

Mueller's office confirmed that they learned of the scheme from several journalists who were approached by a woman who said she had been offered $20,000 to make sexual assault allegations against Mueller, The Atlantic reported.

The unnamed woman in a recent email to multiple journalists wrote that a man who said he worked for GOP activist Jack Burkman asked her “to make accusations of sexual misconduct and workplace harassment against Robert Mueller” in exchange for the money.

Burkman in a tweet Tuesday said he would be holding an event on Thursday in a Virginia suburb with the first woman to make an allegation against Mueller.

"I applaud the courage and dignity and grace and strength of my client," wrote Burkman, who hosts a conservative radio and TV talk show on Newsmax.

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....

Offline libertybele

This stinks to high heaven ... acussations that there might be false accusations??? Good grief!!  It's never ending.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
What a yawn! Mueller is a joke!
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw