Author Topic: WATCH @HillaryClinton makes a 'they all look alike' joke about African Americans.  (Read 608 times)

Offline mrclose

I had no idea that Holder and Booker were twins?
(oops, she said 'all' ... my bad) :shrug:

https://twitter.com/9Joe9/status/1056700902244003841/video/1

« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 12:00:21 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-29/they-all-look-same-hillary-cracks-racist-joke-after-bookerholder-mix

Being the paragon of political-correctness and queen of virtue-signaling opportunism, Hillary Clinton sat down with Recode's Kara Swisher this weekend to answer questions about just how evil and awful conservative opponents have been in the last few months.

The conversation began normally, with Clinton hypocritically toeing the progressive line of identity politics by explaining how each of the groups are different but can be managed by the same liberal movement:

"What’s often called political correctness is politeness,” Clinton said.

“It’s not being rude and insulting to people. It’s respecting the diversity that we have in our society,” she said.

“The Democratic Party is a much more diverse political party, attracting people who are African-American, Latino, LGBT, whatever the reason why people feel more comfortable where they are taken in, where they are included as part of a political movement or party."

“And I don’t think it’s politically correct to say we value that. And I don’t want to go around insulting people. I don’t want to paint with a broad brush every immigrant is this, every African-American is that, every, you know, other person with different religious beliefs or whatever - that’s childish."

Childish, indeed. Insulting, indeed.

Just 30 seconds later, as Swisher asked:

"what do you think of Cory Booker... saying ‘kick them in the shins,’ essentially...” incorrectly recalling Eric Holder's recent comments.

Which Clinton quickly corrected:

“Well that was Eric Holder..."

Adding, rather extraordinarily,

"Yeah, I know they all look alike,” Clinton joked, triggering howls of laughter from the apparently mind-numbed audience.

Offline mrclose

For those who don't like twitter ...

! No longer available

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Calling Meghan Kelly.... :pop41:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Calling Meghan Kelly.... :pop41:

888high58888  Right.  But I think we all know it's different when Hillary makes a comment.  She's given a free pass regardless of what she says and does.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline endicom

Topics merged.

Online GrouchoTex

I'm no Hillary fan, but she was taking a swipe at the moderator, to make herself look good, rather than it being a racist comment.
In either fashion, it was a tasteless thing to do.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm no Hillary fan, but she was taking a swipe at the moderator, to make herself look good, rather than it being a racist comment.
In either fashion, it was a tasteless thing to do.

Yeah I know it was a joke..but if a conservative said it what would happen..we all know that answer
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online GrouchoTex

Yeah I know it was a joke..but if a conservative said it what would happen..we all know that answer

No doubt, it would be wall-to-wall on CNN, MSNBC, etc.
You are correct.

Offline berdie

Her show would be cancelled...or she would be fired???

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And her husband believes black people should be carrying Clinton's bags.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington