Author Topic: CNN's Jim Acosta to Sarah Sanders: 'Shouldn't you have the guts' to name which media are 'enemy of t  (Read 512 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN's Jim Acosta to Sarah Sanders: 'Shouldn't you have the guts' to name which media are 'enemy of the people?'
by Eddie Scarry
 | October 29, 2018 03:11 PM

CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta on Monday dared White House press secretary Sarah Sanders to name specific news outlets and journalists that President Trump believes are "the enemy of the people," as he often says when calling out what he believes is negative coverage of his administration.

"If the president is going to say the fake news media are the enemy of the people and if you’re going to stand there and continue to say there are some journalists and news outlets in this country that meet that characterization, shouldn’t you have the guts, Sarah, to state which outlets, which journalists are the enemy of the people?" Acosta asked Monday at a White House press briefing.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cnns-jim-acosta-to-sarah-sanders-shouldnt-you-have-the-guts-to-name-which-media-are-enemy-of-the-people
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Could Acosta be more obnoxious?  I think he could.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I'll bet he tapes Sarah's press conferences so he can look at himself over and over.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline rustynail

She should snatch his wig off.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Trump has refused questions From Acosta at Pressers, directly naming him as Fake News.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Night Hides Not

Hey Jim, shouldn't you have the guts to ask Senator McCaskill to name two or three Crazy Democrats?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline goodwithagun

Can’t wait for his dear diary tweet.
I stand with Roosgirl.