Author Topic: Lindsey Graham UNHINGED: Radical Left can ‘kiss my ass’  (Read 940 times)

Offline endicom

The National Sentinel
Oct. 29, 2018

Gangsta: Sen. Lindsey Graham has been on a tear lately, having been so offended by his Democratic colleagues’ treatment of Justice Brett Kavanaugh he no longer feels the need to hold back his true feelings, apparently.

During an appearance in Las Vegas for GOP incumbent Sen. Dean Heller, who’s locked in a tight race, the South Carolina Republican was clear about how he views those on the “radical Left.”

“If you’re the radical left who is trying to destroy the country, you can kiss my ass,” Graham said as the assembled crowd went wild with their approval.

Move... https://thenationalsentinel.com/2018/10/29/lindsey-graham-unhinged-radical-left-can-kiss-my-ass/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Lindsey Graham UNHINGED: Radical Left can ‘kiss my ass’
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 08:20:24 pm »
Sounds more like he finally became hinged.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 12:06:17 am »
"Oh Noes!  Linsey Graham said 'Kiss my a$$!'"

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 12:57:04 am »
I'm glad to see that he's finally found his voice.  Too bad most of the GOPe in the House and Senate haven't found theirs; otherwise we'd be seeing a red wave larger than in 2016.  They had their chance.  Stupid dummies!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 11:40:29 am »
 Lindsey Graham to the ‘Radical Left’: ‘You Can Kiss My A**’
Posted By Jeffrey Cimmino On October 29, 2018 @ 9:03 pm
Sen. Lindsey Graham   

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) told the "radical left," who he described as trying to destroy the United States, to "kiss my ass" while campaigning in Nevada over the weekend.

"If you're a Democrat and you think your party's going down the wrong road, say something about it. You'll be glad you did," Graham said at a Republican campaign rally in Las Vegas. "If you're the radical left who's trying to destroy the country, you can kiss my ass."

Graham's remarks drew enthusiastic applause from the audience.

URL to article: https://freebeacon.com/politics/lindsey-graham-radical-left-kiss/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 08:47:14 pm »
Lindsey Graham to the ‘Radical Left’: ‘You Can Kiss My A**’
Posted By Jeffrey Cimmino On October 29, 2018 @ 9:03 pm
Sen. Lindsey Graham   

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) told the "radical left," who he described as trying to destroy the United States, to "kiss my ass" while campaigning in Nevada over the weekend.

"If you're a Democrat and you think your party's going down the wrong road, say something about it. You'll be glad you did," Graham said at a Republican campaign rally in Las Vegas. "If you're the radical left who's trying to destroy the country, you can kiss my ass."

Graham's remarks drew enthusiastic applause from the audience.

URL to article: https://freebeacon.com/politics/lindsey-graham-radical-left-kiss/

I have no idea what kind of blackmail was being used in the past to pull Lady Lindey's strings,but whatever it was is no longer viable. That's something you can bet money on.

I figured it was homo blackmail,but that never really dies,so it must have been something else. Maybe something affecting a family member?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 09:33:48 pm »
I have no idea what kind of blackmail was being used in the past to pull Lady Lindey's strings,but whatever it was is no longer viable. That's something you can bet money on.

I figured it was homo blackmail,but that never really dies,so it must have been something else. Maybe something affecting a family member?

Think about what has happened in this same time frame.  McCain has died!!! My hunch is maybe it was McCain who had something on him or maybe McCain's death made him realize that life is to short to curtsy to the left.   I like the new Lindsey Graham.  As for him being gay, he's denies it; even at that, to each his own.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 09:42:29 pm »
Topics merged.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2018, 09:54:18 pm »
I like this version of Lindsey.  I hope he sticks around for the long-term.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2018, 10:24:59 pm »
I like this version of Lindsey.  I hope he sticks around for the long-term.

Me too.

I'm not too optimistic about the guy, but what he's saying and doing now is encouraging.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2018, 10:30:17 pm »
Me too.

I'm not too optimistic about the guy, but what he's saying and doing now is encouraging.

I find it refreshing that both Graham and McConnell have shown a different side. IF only they had shown the same backbone years ago things may have been a lot different.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2018, 10:41:58 pm »
Trump effect. Let's hope it spread to other so called 'Republicans'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2018, 11:07:04 pm »
Think about what has happened in this same time frame.  McCain has died!!! My hunch is maybe it was McCain who had something on him or maybe McCain's death made him realize that life is to short to curtsy to the left.   

@libertybele

You may very well be right. You may even probably be right.

I like the new Lindsey Graham.  As for him being gay, he's denies it; even at that, to each his own.

As long as there are no children or animals involved and never tries to stick a tongue in my ear,I don't care,either.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2018, 11:32:35 pm »
If you're a Republican and you think your party's going down the wrong road, say something about it. You'll be glad you did.
If you're the radical right who's trying to destroy the country, you can kiss my ass.

Pittsburgh
Cesar
KY Kroger

<spit>

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2018, 11:35:50 pm »
How many syllables were in ass when he said it?
I stand with Roosgirl.