Author Topic: Hordes Of Third World Migrants Storm Southern Border  (Read 691 times)

rangerrebew

Hordes Of Third World Migrants Storm Southern Border
« on: October 29, 2018, 05:26:45 pm »
Hordes Of Third World Migrants Storm Southern Border
Oct 29, 2018 Read More Articles by Kelleigh Nelson

Mexico is moving north. Ethnically, linguistically and culturally, the verdict of 1848 (The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo ended the U.S.-Mexican War) is being over-turned. Will this Mexican nation within a nation advance the goals of the Constitution — to “insure domestic tranquility” and ‘make us a more perfect union’? Or have we imperiled our union?  —Pat Buchanan

Historians will look back in stupor at 20th and 21st century Americans who believed the magnificent republic they inherited would be enriched by bringing in scores of millions from the failed states of the Third World.  —Pat

https://newswithviews.com/hordes-of-third-world-migrants-storm-southern-border/Buchanan

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Hordes Of Third World Migrants Storm Southern Border
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 06:18:59 pm »
Page not found.

Good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 10:52:03 pm »
Corrected link:
https://newswithviews.com/hordes-of-third-world-migrants-storm-southern-border/

Article sounds on-target enough for me...

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 04:47:05 am »
Just got back from the store.  Got behind Latino man and woman with baby.  Watched to checker scan a whole cart full of garbage.  A whole bunch of frozen cheddar potato bakes.  Ice cream pops.  Mexican cookies.  Two boxes of sugar cereal.  Lots and lots of sodas and sugar juice packs.  Not one nutricious thing in the cart.  $122.00 worth of crap.  She pulls out her EBT welfare card and pays for it.  As I am going to my car there they are getting into their shiny brand new car.

What are we doing?  Really ticks me off.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 04:48:57 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 04:51:44 am »
What are we doing?

What Europe has done: paying for our enemies to conquer us from within.

It's what happens in a welfare state with open borders.

Camp of the Saints is here.

We just haven't felt the end-game effects yet.

But we soon will, and especially our children who will curse our memories for what we have done to them.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 05:06:55 am »
Just got back from the store.  Got behind Latino man and woman with baby.  Watched to checker scan a whole cart full of garbage.  A whole bunch of frozen cheddar potato bakes.  Ice cream pops.  Mexican cookies.  Two boxes of sugar cereal.  Lots and lots of sodas and sugar juice packs.  Not one nutricious thing in the cart.  $122.00 worth of crap.  She pulls out her EBT welfare card and pays for it.  As I am going to my car there they are getting into their shiny brand new car.

And guess what,  you get to pay their medical bills when they all get diabetes......What a country!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 05:11:55 am »

Well I got Americans i.e.; Puerto Ricans pulling that shit here in PA. It's what the deadbeat class does.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 05:31:15 am »

And guess what,  you get to pay their medical bills when they all get diabetes......What a country!

Yes, and pay for the cavities their children get too.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2018, 05:55:34 am »
Well I got Americans i.e.; Puerto Ricans pulling that shit here in PA. It's what the deadbeat class does.

Yes we do too.  They are usually drug addicts.  But they don't get into brand new cars.  They get into trash cars on their last legs.  That's disgusting too.  More reason to close the borders and the drug business at the border.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2018, 06:42:33 am »
Don't know how I got here, but White Supremacists are the stupidest people on the planet.  I can't wait until they are breed out of the gene pool.