Author Topic: Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism  (Read 4676 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He needs to denounce THIS hate - and not just the single individual who committed these murders,  but the other nutjobs who spout their bigoted crap and then claim to be conservatives.

@Jazzhead

Seems to me you have plenty of bigotry and hatred yourself that you need to denounce.

While he is at it,should Trump also denounce Israel and Jews everywhere for the way non-Jews are treated in Israel?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Meanwhile, Jews who aren't in cahoots with anyone named Soros are saying this:More

@mountaineer

Good for him!

Offline Suppressed

Who is Robert Bowers (from Fox News)

That story says he had more than 20 guns "registered" -- which is odd in a commonwealth without gun registration.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline mountaineer

That story says he had more than 20 guns "registered" -- which is odd in a commonwealth without gun registration.
Although I live in a neighboring state, I purchased one of my long guns in Pa. There was no "registration" process. We know this guy had more than handguns, so I'm not sure what they mean.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

The shooting in Charleston, SC, was just as horrible.
Nikki Haley   Verified account @nikkihaley

I have struggled w/ what happened in Pitts bc it’s so similar to what happened in Chas. The country was very racially divided @ the time. We didn’t once blame Pres. Obama. We focused solely on the lives lost & their families. Have some respect for these families & stop the blame.
10:33 PM - 29 Oct 2018
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Cool!

To me,this means that federal dollars are also not welcome in Pittsburg.

CUT THEM OFF.

BTW,am I the only one that is blinded by the hypocrisy of a group that supports a Jewish state where non-Jews have no rights whining about Trump while calling him a racist?

What Trump SHOULD do is tell them that until Palestinians have the same rights in Israel as Jews,the feral government isn't going to give ANY US synagogue even one thin dime,and is going to pull their tax-free charity status until they comply.

@sneakypete, what right do Israeli Jews have that Israeli Arabs don't? 

And, why can't non-Jews whine about Trump?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 02:20:03 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@sneakypete, what right do Israeli Jews have that Israeli Arabs don't? 

There are Israeli Arabs in the Knesset. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete,

what right do Israeli Jews have that Israeli Arabs don't? 

I have heard and read that non-Jews can't vote in Jewish elections,and that they can't live in Jewish neighborhoods.

Which is more common sense and self-defense than it is bigotry IMO,but still,fair is fair,and Jews have no right to whine about conditions in the US for non-whites.

Where did I ever claim we/they can't? MY complaint is about the hypocrisy of the left who seem to find faults in everyone else they can't find in themselves.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There are Israeli Arabs in the Knesset.

@Cyber Liberty

Who have no real power whatsoever.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I have heard and read that non-Jews can't vote in Jewish elections,and that they can't live in Jewish neighborhoods.

Which is more common sense and self-defense than it is bigotry IMO,but still,fair is fair,and Jews have no right to whine about conditions in the US for non-whites.

Where did I ever claim we/they can't? MY complaint is about the hypocrisy of the left who seem to find faults in everyone else they can't find in themselves.

I have a chillout section in my music thread... the font size is much nicer.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Who have no real power whatsoever.

Really?  I am not familiar with their system of Government...is their body of Representatives without power?  Or are the Arabs just outnumbered?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

@sneakypete you're doing that quotes within quotes thing again.  Makes it hard to know what you are saying.

Of course Israeli Arabs live in Jewish neighborhoods.  Where else are they going to live?  And, citizens of the nation vote.  Not sure where you're getting your information.

As for:  "why can't non-Jews whine about Trump" that was taken straight from your original statement.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have a chillout section in my music thread... the font size is much nicer.

@Sighlass

I don't know what is going on with this. When I try to use size 12 fonts to quickly identify my quotes from what I am quoting,it looks the same size as the quotes. When I go to size 14 fonts,they look like size 12 in the previews,and get huge when posted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Really?  I am not familiar with their system of Government...is their body of Representatives without power?  Or are the Arabs just outnumbered?

@Cyber Liberty

Truth to tell,I don't really know. I suspect it has more to do with being outnumbered than anything else,but that also raises the question about what are they outnumbered? Is it because the are allowed fewer representatives because they represent smaller,but populated areas,or because there are just fewer Arabs to vote?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Cyber Liberty

Truth to tell,I don't really know. I suspect it has more to do with being outnumbered than anything else,but that also raises the question about what are they outnumbered? Is it because the are allowed fewer representatives because they represent smaller,but populated areas,or because there are just fewer Arabs to vote?

It's because a number of them identify as "Palestinian" and refuse to become Israeli citizens because that would imply the legitimacy of Israel.  Instead they have permanent residency, which can be converted to citizenship if they so desire.

However, a sizeable number of Israeli Arabs consider themselves just that and do have citizenship and do vote.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's because a number of them identify as "Palestinian" and refuse to become Israeli citizens because that would imply the legitimacy of Israel.  Instead they have permanent residency, which can be converted to citizenship if they so desire.

However, a sizeable number of Israeli Arabs consider themselves just that and do have citizenship and do vote.

Arab voting rights in Israel are better than anywhere else in the ME.  And it's true the Arabs have done more to damage themselves in that regard.

@sneakypete  I am not learned in the structure of the Israeli government, so I don't know for sure.  @Sanguine seems to have a pretty good bead on the subject.
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

What CNN Won’t Show - Trump at UPMC Presbyterian Hospital

Amazing Video Of What Really Happened With President Trump In Pittsburgh

posted by Mark Simone - Nov 1, 2018

The media will show you the protestors, but never show you this video of the President and First Lady's visit to the Pittsburgh hospital to visit the wounded officers. The Trumps are walking briskly, leaving the hospital, when they hear some exhausted hospital staffers cheer from another room. Watch what the President does:

! No longer available