Author Topic: Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism  (Read 4678 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I would think, Trump's best response to this is perhaps, some Jewish leader could speak up for him, some high-profile figure, perhaps even someone like Netanyahu who I believe says, he went to school in Philadelphia. Front Page Mag with an article posted in the editorial forum here, seems pro-Trump. We will see.

Online mountaineer

Religiously conservative, not politically.
I am aware of that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump apparently, can point to his family as well. Or ignore this.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And you can start by not making false claims about me.   The statement in my post was that he appears to be "an extremist who denounced Trump for not going far enough in addressing non-white immigrants".    That appears to be backed up by the article.  Do you disagree?    Yes, I referred to him as Nazi Bowers.   That's because he shot up a synagogue and murdered eleven Jews.  So sue me.   

I'm not a lawyer so resorting to suing is not my first impulse. 

I repeat: don't make claims you can't back up, however cutesy your explanation for those untrue statements may be.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I'm not a lawyer so resorting to suing is not my first impulse. 

I repeat: don't make claims you can't back up, however cutesy your explanation for those untrue statements may be.

And what "untrue statements" did I make?   I don't like being accused of lying.   And why do you think my explanation for why I called him a Nazi was "cutesy"?   When was the last time someone who wasn't a Nazi murdered 11 Jews in a synagogue?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And what "untrue statements" did I make?   I don't like being accused of lying.   And why do you think my explanation for why I called him a Nazi was "cutesy"?   When was the last time someone who wasn't a Nazi murdered 11 Jews in a synagogue?   

OK, one more time, you said he was a Nazi and then admit you have no evidence for that. 

"When was the last time someone who wasn't a Nazi murdered 11 Jews in a synagogue" are you serious?  That's your "proof"?  And, you're a lawyer?  Present that in court and see how far you get.

And, he well may be a card-carrying Nazi, but the fact is we don't know that. 

Offline aligncare

Trump has denounced it. Google it.

Of course that will never be good enough. He must denounce it every time its demanded of him, like an organ grinding monkey.

Eventually they (you) will demand he denounce his core base of support, many of whom loosely fit the definition of 'white' 'nationalists', after all.

He's wise to blow off this obvious political ploy.

Perfect simile. Other republicans have quietly danced to the media’s tune. And in doing play patsey to a Left wing narrative.

Trump’s approach has been to not take the bait. Which is smart with this media. However he responded he could easily be tagged with having “binders full of women.”

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
OK, one more time, you said he was a Nazi and then admit you have no evidence for that. 

He gunned down 11 Jews in a synagogue, for crying out loud!   That's not evidence?  Are you serious??   

So you're problem is that I haven't seen proof that he's a "card carrying" Nazi?   What sort of card does a Nazi carry?   Look at his reported statements on social media.   Look at his murderous actions!

Offline skeeter

"When was the last time someone who wasn't a Nazi murdered 11 Jews in a synagogue" are you serious?  That's your "proof"?  And, you're a lawyer?  Present that in court and see how far you get.

And, he well may be a card-carrying Nazi, but the fact is we don't know that.

Alt-Right, Nazi, White Nationalist... everything's gotta be politicized. Why can't murdering psychopath suffice?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

Using this tragedy for political fodder.

What low lifes. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

Alt-Right, Nazi, White Nationalist... everything's gotta be politicized. Why can't murdering psychopath suffice?

And if Trump denounced psychopathic murderers they’d accuse him of stigmatizing mental illness.

Round and round we go.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He gunned down 11 Jews in a synagogue, for crying out loud!   That's not evidence?  Are you serious??   

So you're problem is that I haven't seen proof that he's a "card carrying" Nazi?   What sort of card does a Nazi carry?   Look at his reported statements on social media.   Look at his murderous actions!

Because when we dilute the meaning of words such as racism and Nazi they become meaningless propaganda tools and obscure the real evil of racism and Nazism.  Do you really not understand that? 

Offline skeeter

And if Trump denounced psychopathic murderers they’d accuse him of stigmatizing mental illness.

Round and round we go.

It goes without saying there's only one reason to politicize tragedies like this. Utterly disgusting.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Because when we dilute the meaning of words such as racism and Nazi they become meaningless propaganda tools and obscure the real evil of racism and Nazism.  Do you really not understand that?

I'm not "diluting" the meaning of the term Nazi.   I am applying it directly and without apology to a man who walked into a synagogue and shot down innocent people for the "crime" of their faith.   

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm not "diluting" the meaning of the term Nazi.   I am applying it directly and without apology to a man who walked into a synagogue and shot down innocent people for the "crime" of their faith.

Of course you are, but I recognize that you unable to see that.

Online mountaineer

It's not just Nazis - card carrying or not - who hate Jews.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Calling him a Nazi simply because he shot up a Synagogue is a leap of logic I'm not willing to take.  He's still alive, so we will find out eventually, but I won't call it yet.  IIRC, the most recent mass shooting of American Jews was done by a Moslem (Cali, I think). 

It's premature to start denouncing any group of people, no matter how distasteful you may find them.

As for the "Jewish Leaders" in the OT, I'd ask them first what their position on BDS is.  If they're Israel-haters like NYC Jewry, then they deserve nothing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GrouchoTex

The Rabbi of the Tree of Life said he would welcome Trump, so that is the end of the story.

Offline mrclose

Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice

They do not represent Pittsburgh or the Jewish community.

Soros’ son is a member of this small group of haters.

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mountaineer

Meanwhile, Jews who aren't in cahoots with anyone named Soros are saying this:
Gun-toting rabbi says congregants should arm themselves
By Ben Feuerherd and Chris Perez
October 28, 2018

A New York City rabbi has renewed his call to arm shul-goers after an anti-Semitic gunman killed 11 people at a Pittsburgh synagogue Saturday.

“You must have it,” Rabbi Gary Moskowitz said of armed congregants. “A guy comes in with a gun, and what can they do? Throw chairs at them? We’re sitting ducks here.”

Moskowitz, a former cop, founded a group called the International Security Coalition of Clergy, which previously sought to arm Jews in synagogues out of fear jihadists would attack them.

Moskowitz is now once again calling on Jews to train and apply for permits to carry guns in their synagogues following the Pittsburgh attack — and he’s not alone. ...
More

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cool!

To me,this means that federal dollars are also not welcome in Pittsburg.

CUT THEM OFF.

BTW,am I the only one that is blinded by the hypocrisy of a group that supports a Jewish state where non-Jews have no rights whining about Trump while calling him a racist?

What Trump SHOULD do is tell them that until Palestinians have the same rights in Israel as Jews,the feral government isn't going to give ANY US synagogue even one thin dime,and is going to pull their tax-free charity status until they comply.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 08:26:40 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
White nationalists, sir.  Bigots.   Not normal patriotic Americans.   

@Jazzhead

You mean as opposed to Semitic Nationalist Jews who support a segregated Israel,where some citizens have MUCH fewer rights that other citizens?

If you are going to send your "bigot dog" out hunting,don't be surprised when he comes back and starts sniffing around you.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 08:31:44 am by sneakypete »

Offline Applewood

Cool!

To me,this means that federal dollars are also not welcome in Pittsburg.

CUT THEM OFF.

Federal aid?  Pittsburgh gets very little.   Most money earmarked for PA goes to Harrisburg and Philadelphia.   What little there is for Pittsburgh  disappears down the rabbit hole.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Then it shouldn't be difficult for Trump to firmly and specifically renounce them.   If Buckley could do it, than so can Trump.

@Jazzhead

And it shouldn't be hard for you and others to denounce the whole "Israel for Jews" bunch.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump has been pretty successful by so far refusing to be manipulated by the left. Insisting he single out haters on one side while omitting haters on the other, as they demand, is the definition of divisive.

He has denounced hate. Meaning bigots of all colors. That should satisfy anyone sincerely concerned about the poisonous tone in today's discourse.

@skeeter

Plus he has Jews in his immediate family. What more can he do other than denounce Christianity and every other religion other than Judaism?

AND....,as I keep pointing out,Jews have no ground to stand on when it comes to treating people different from them as 2nd class citizens.