Author Topic: Canada is running out of marijuana  (Read 431 times)

Online corbe

Canada is running out of marijuana
« on: October 28, 2018, 07:34:01 pm »
Canada is running out of marijuana

Max A. Cherney

2 hrs ago

Canadian provinces are struggling to keep legal marijuana in stock and available.© Bloomberg News/Landov

Canadian provinces are struggling to keep legal marijuana in stock and available. Just more than a week after Canada became the first G-7 nation to legalize marijuana for adult recreational use, provincial sellers are reporting supply shortages and other difficulties getting the product to consumers.

Federal government officials and executives at major marijuana producers around the country warned MarketWatch in past interviews that the first weeks — even months — would not run like clockwork following Oct. 17 legalization. The dearth of bricks-and-mortar retail locations in some of the country’s largest provinces, a rotating national postal strike which has hampered online orders and a backlog in federal licensing have all worked together to exacerbate what was already a challenging undertaking.

“Yes, the long-eluded-to ‘supply crunch’ is now a reality,” Deepak Anand, vice president of business development and government relations at marijuana-consulting company Cannabis Compliance Inc., said Friday. “Licensed producers are certainly looking to supply more product.”

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/canada-is-running-out-of-marijuana/ar-BBOWSnQ?ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Canada is running out of marijuana
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 07:51:38 pm »
People say, the modern marijuana is different than it was 40 years ago or so. They say it is more potent. I have no idea. I think it can have medical uses for certain.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 07:56:13 pm »
   The $hit I get today is much, much better than the crap I got in High School at $10/lid or $100/pd. 
   G_d Bless Colorado.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online berdie

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 12:25:33 am »
"Canada is running out of grass"

Already???