Author Topic: Neither of this week’s attacks will affect the midterms By Michael Goodwin  (Read 241 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Opinion
Neither of this week’s attacks will affect the midterms

By Michael Goodwin

October 27, 2018 | 9:15pm | Updated

Whom can we blame? How will it play in November?

For the second time in a week, those were the crass calculations running through the minds of the political class. First it was the pipe bombs and now it is the Pittsburgh synagogue massacre.

In both cases, the instant assumption was that the allegiance of the perpetrator would determine which side would be punished in the midterms and which side would reap the benefits of sympathy.

If this sounds heartless and ghoulish, welcome to America. The politicization of everything is exacting a terrible price on our country, with no crime or tragedy too heinous to exploit.

As the number of pipe bombs grew and it became clear that all the targets were Democrats or fierce critics of President Trump, most fingers pointed in the obvious direction. Much of the media rushed to blame the president, and Dem congressional leaders Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi piled on, even denouncing Trump’s call for national unity.

more
https://nypost.com/2018/10/27/neither-of-this-weeks-attacks-will-affect-the-midterms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I agree with this article. Those who  claim that this pipe bomber caused them to vote Democrat were probably gonna vote Democrat anyways

« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 02:03:28 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy