Author Topic: Immigration Expert: ‘A Wall Would Stop’ Caravan Crisis from Happening  (Read 337 times)

rangerrebew

Immigration Expert: ‘A Wall Would Stop’ Caravan Crisis from Happening

Director of Policy Studies for the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) Jessica M. Vaughan [1] was on the Fox News Channel [2] (FNC) yesterday with Heather Childers [3] to discuss updates on the migrant caravans making their way through parts of Central America and Mexico toward the U.S. border, suggesting that “a wall would stop” the caravan crisis from happening and further adding that “we need more barriers.”

“t’s pretty obvious to most people that a wall would stop this kind of thing from happening, or at least people getting through,” stated Jessica Vaughan on Fox News. “That’s what used to be the case in California across the border from San Diego in the nearby places there. People used to gather en masse and just run across when the sun went down, and when they put in the triple fencing, people couldn’t do that anymore.”

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-morris/immigration-expert-wall-would-stop-caravan-crisis-happening-we-need-more

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
One of the silliest left wing talking points currently is that a giant wall won't mitigate illegal immigration. How completely and utterly absurd. As if all illegals have the means to fly here.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
One of the silliest left wing talking points currently is that a giant wall won't mitigate illegal immigration. How completely and utterly absurd. As if all illegals have the means to fly here.
A wall would do a great deal to mitigate illegal immigration, but it won't stop it completely, it will shift a lot more of the illegals to coastal entries.

So what we need to secure our coasts are sharks with laser beams! (hey I know it sucks, when things a really bad sometimes humor is what I go for.........bad humor.)

! No longer available

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It has been said before: Both parties use immigration.

The FACT is, since Reagan's 1986 Amnesty, people come here hoping for another amnesty.

Lacking SERIOUS employer consequences, most illegals find jobs.

And they live better, than back at home; by combination of work income, and government benefits, fairly easy to get.

End the magnet, improve border barriers AND improve interior enforcement and employer punishments.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL

The FACT is, since Reagan's 1986 Amnesty, people come here hoping for another amnesty.

And they live better, than back at home; by combination of work income, and government benefits, fairly easy to get.

End the magnet, improve border barriers AND improve interior enforcement and employer punishments.

:thumbsup:
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Absalom

----------------------
Insightful and wise.

Offline Absalom

More important than any Wall is the pervasive impulse of fear.
These third worlders have no fear of us and our so called leaders.
Rome kept the Gauls, Celts, Saxons, Angles, Burgundians and
the rest at bay w/o Walls until they lost their fear of Rome!!!
But we're to pious and sanctimonious for that!!!