Author Topic: Police: Accused Kroger shooter tried to get inside black church 10 minutes before killings  (Read 376 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Police: Accused Kroger shooter tried to get inside black church 10 minutes before killings
JEFFERSONTOWN, KY. —

The white man accused of gunning down two black customers at a Kentucky grocery store Wednesday tried minutes before the shooting to enter a predominantly black church, according to police officials.

Jeffersontown Police Chief Sam Rogers on Thursday told reporters that Gregory Alan Bush Sr. tried to get into the First Baptist Church of Jeffersontown about 10 minutes before he opened fire at a nearby Kroger, killing Maurice Stallard, 69, and Vickie Lee Jones, 67, both of Louisville.

Both victims suffered multiple gunshot wounds, Rogers said. Stallard, who the Louisville Courier-Journal reported was at Kroger buying poster board with his 12-year-old grandson, was shot inside the store. Jones was killed in the parking lot.

Read more at:  https://www.ajc.com/news/national/police-accused-kroger-shooter-tried-get-inside-black-church-minutes-before-killings/5PYHOoDVgGiXMGQKNFB1yI/

I heard about the Kroger shooting about two days ago, I think two people were killed. But now, the story has grown some into a racially motivated crime... and if we weren't all incensed about the native American dud bomber, we might be discussing this. I'm not sure if this was posted. I caught some discussion on one of the radio talk shows.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 02:55:02 am by TomSea »