Author Topic: Glenn Beck on who’s really funding the massive migrant caravan — and what’s in it for them  (Read 523 times)

rangerrebew

Glenn Beck on who’s really funding the massive migrant caravan — and what’s in it for them
Glenn Beck Oct 24, 2018 6:03 pm

During a media briefing Tuesday, Vice President Mike Pence made a stunning revelation about who’s funding the massive caravan of migrants currently headed for the southern U.S. border.

Prompted by President Donald Trump, Pence stepped up and said, “I spoke to President [Juan Orlando] Hernandez of Honduras. He told me that the caravan that’s now making its way through Mexico headed for the southern border was organized by leftist organizations and financed by Venezuela.” Read more on this development here.

https://www.theblaze.com/video/glenn-beck-on-whos-really-funding-the-massive-migrant-caravan-and-whats-in-it-for-them?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM-Final%202018-10-25&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%20-%20last%20270%20days

Offline dfwgator

So I take it this time Beck isn't going to greet them with Teddy Bears and soccer balls?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
IF this is true,  then Venezuela is effectively at war with us.   And we should take the gloves off and decapitate their leadership.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Suppressed

So I take it this time Beck isn't going to greet them with Teddy Bears and soccer balls?

Why should he not?  There are still some children there.

Just like last time, it's not the fault of the children. 
Just like last time, he wants them refused entry.
Just like last time, he's a compassionate Christian who believes in a strong border (though bleeding-heart Jesus might have wanted us to let the invaders in).
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Why should he not?  There are still some children there.

Just like last time, it's not the fault of the children. 
Just like last time, he wants them refused entry.
Just like last time, he's a compassionate Christian who believes in a strong border (though bleeding-heart Jesus might have wanted us to let the invaders in).

Good for you.  I get really tired of hearing that slam on Beck when he did the right thing.