Author Topic: Rush: Has Anyone Seen Clock Boy?  (Read 393 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Has Anyone Seen Clock Boy?
« on: October 25, 2018, 07:42:12 pm »

Has Anyone Seen Clock Boy?

Oct 25, 2018

RUSH: Here is Steve in Kennewick, Washington. You’re next. It’s great to have you, sir. Hi.

CALLER: Greetings, Rush, from the right side of the once-great state of Washington where we’re working here hard to unseat Maria Cantwell so she can spend more time hiking and mountain climbing as her community service.

RUSH: That’s a great objective, sir. Congratulations, and good luck.

CALLER: (chuckles) Thank you. Hey, I just wanted to note, it seems like Clock Boy might be the perpetrator of these bombings and wondered if you had any insight through your connections (unintelligible).

RUSH: You know, you are the second person today who said that to me. I got an email asking me about Clock Boy and whatever happened to him. Do you remember Clock Boy? He was a 14-year-old Islamic student in a science project or science fair made a clock, a timer that looked like one that you would attach to an explosive. He ended up winning a science project prize, a science project award for this thing, I believe, and he was feted and taken to great…

Didn’t he end up at the White House? Didn’t Obama fete this kid? Didn’t Obama…? What am I remembering? Didn’t Obama, didn’t some government agency or official welcome the kid to Washington and praise him for being an advanced scientific mind, when essentially all his project was was a timer, a clock of some kind? I have the email here. I got the call here out of the blue and I don’t have the email. I have to get it during the break, the email asking me about Clock Boy. He was 14 years old, and it became a cause celebre.

The kid was supposedly well beyond his years, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant engineering mind — and when everybody finally got a look at what he had done, it was just a timer, like the kind of timer that would be attached to some kind of… My memory was explosive device. Now, his project was not a bomb or an explosive device. It turned out to be not nearly as technologically advanced as its hype. (interruption) Right, Obama… I knew that. Obama invited Clock Boy to the White House and made a big deal out of his “achievement” and so forth.

Be patient. We’ll find it. The obvious question is if that guy could have perpetrated… If a 14-year-old kid could have perpetrated a scam — and his parents were in on it too. He got invitations to go to MIT and other schools. And really the device he put together was not… My memory is it was not advanced at all. It was almost the exact opposite. It was almost so basic that everybody was scratching their heads and wondering what was so remarkable about it. Steve, I appreciate the call. As I say, I’ll dig it out when I have a chance.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/25/has-anyone-seen-clock-boy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34