Author Topic: Rush: Two Shameful, Despicable Stories from the New York Times  (Read 406 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Two Shameful, Despicable Stories from the New York Times
« on: October 25, 2018, 06:40:14 pm »
Two Shameful, Despicable Stories from the New York Times

Oct 25, 2018

RUSH: So Donald Trump has been busy tweeting. Among the things that he has tweeted — and, by the way, I saw this all day yesterday on my tech blogs. There was a story. The New York Times had a story that Donald Trump has three iPhones, and the one that he uses the most is totally unsecure and that the ChiComs and the Iranians listen in on every conversation and that Trump knows it but doesn’t care. Really? Really, really?

So all of my little tech blog buddies picked the story up and are running with it with the snarky laughter. They believe it because, like everybody else on the left, they believe Trump is a blooming idiot. Because their gods at the New York Times and the Washington Post and CNN tell them that. So you put out a story this stupid — this stupid — that Donald Trump knows that a cell phone he uses is routinely, regularly monitored by the ChiComs, and he uses it anyway.

And they don’t say, “Maybe Trump is spreading false intel. Maybe he uses that phone to confuse them?” Nope. They automatically assume that Trump is such an idiot, such an egomaniac that he’s so much smarter that not even the ChiComs could understand what he’s talking about. That’s the tone of the coverage. I happen to know Trump does not use a cell phone for these kinds of things. He uses land lines, folks. He does not use email. He does not even text.

If you get an email from Donald Trump, it’s from his office, and it’s from somebody else. He does not send email. He does not receive email. He has seen too many people with emails that have been produced from years and years and years ago come back to haunt people. He does not have an email trail. He has never used email. And he doesn’t do text messages. He tweets, and that’s about it. When he makes a phone call, it’s on a land line.

So he tweeted, “The New York Times has a new Fake Story that now the Russians and Chinese (glad they finally added China) are listening to all of my calls on cellphones. Except that I rarely use a cellphone, & when I do it’s government authorized. I like Hard Lines. Just more made up Fake News!” You know what my reaction to this is? All these little smart-ass leftists out there sit there in their smarminess and their arrogance thinking that Donald Trump is a mental midget and an idiot, and they couldn’t accomplish 1% of what Donald Trump has accomplished — and yet they smugly sit there and assume that he’s such an idiot.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/25/two-shameful-despicable-stories-from-the-new-york-times/
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 07:39:15 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34