Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton: I could maybe run for office one day  (Read 1401 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea Clinton: I could maybe run for office one day
« on: October 25, 2018, 06:17:03 pm »

John SextonPosted at 1:21 pm on October 25, 2018

My basic take on the Chelsea Clinton speculation has been that she spends way too much time on Twitter offering her political opinions to not be thinking about a run for office one day. But she’s been asked about her plans many times and always denies it. Today Chelsea changed her tune a bit. She told the Westchester Journal News that if the right opportunity came up, she might consider it:

Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of former president Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, said she wouldn’t rule out a run for office herself, and said her mother has not spoken with her about a potential presidential run in 2020.

“I think if someone were to step down or retire and I thought I could do a good job and it matched my talents, I’d have to think if it’s the right choice for me,” Clinton said in an interview ahead of her upcoming book appearance in Eastchester.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10/25/chelsea-clinton-maybe-run-office/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Chelsea Clinton: I could maybe run for office one day
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 07:01:02 pm »
She's one of those rare millionaires who never has worked at a real job a single day in her life. But she still knows more than the rest of us.

Please, Chelz, just shut up and go away.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 07:24:23 pm »
She's one of those rare millionaires who never has worked at a real job a single day in her life. But she still knows more than the rest of us.

Please, Chelz, just shut up and go away.

Oh why not? Every other Rat with no qualifications to run a 24 hr diner thinks they're qualified to run the country.

Ain't one of them could keep the lights on selling coffee and cheezeburgers.

BTW: luv your holiday gravatar.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 07:26:12 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 07:37:48 pm »

John SextonPosted at 1:21 pm on October 25, 2018

My basic take on the Chelsea Clinton speculation has been that she spends way too much time on Twitter offering her political opinions to not be thinking about a run for office one day. But she’s been asked about her plans many times and always denies it. Today Chelsea changed her tune a bit. She told the Westchester Journal News that if the right opportunity came up, she might consider it:

Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of former president Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, said she wouldn’t rule out a run for office herself, and said her mother has not spoken with her about a potential presidential run in 2020.

“I think if someone were to step down or retire and I thought I could do a good job and it matched my talents, I’d have to think if it’s the right choice for me,” Clinton said in an interview ahead of her upcoming book appearance in Eastchester.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10/25/chelsea-clinton-maybe-run-office/

You could maybe look more like your father someday, but I don't see how.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 09:09:41 pm »
@Emjay

â€œI think if someone were to step down or retire and I thought I could do a good job and it matched my talents, I’d have to think if it’s the right choice for me,” Clinton said in an interview ahead of her upcoming book appearance in Eastchester.

Just like Bill and Hill.

Not if she'd be right for America, but if America'd be right for her.

Another Clinton Grifter from the git go.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2018, 09:50:25 pm »
Really ... if the presidency matches her talents??? What might those be??  Certainly her father had more 'talents' then the presidency needed. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2018, 10:08:58 pm »
 :0001: :0001: :0001:

Please run, Chelz! Please!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2018, 10:16:13 pm »
I wonder if she is just as corrupt as her parents? Hard telling, as I haven't kept up with the life and times of Chelsea Clinton. I think I did read that she married some Jewish guy who was out of work for awhile and she runs part of the Clinton Foundation.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2018, 10:22:42 pm »
Gee ... maybe she's still deciding what she wants to be when she grows up?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2018, 01:56:30 am »
goodwithagun muses:
"Please run, Chelz! Please!"

Be careful what you wish for.
In some races in NY state, all one has to do is be on the democrat-communist ticket to win. Any real campaigning is only "for show".

Addendum:
Didn't her mother prove this when she ran for the Senate in New York?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 01:57:20 am by Fishrrman »

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2018, 02:33:51 am »
I think it's kind of cute that she thinks her run would last an entire day.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2018, 03:30:31 am »
I think it's kind of cute that she thinks her run would last an entire day.

Yeah. She hasn't 1% of the practice her Mom's had lying on camera. She'd be choking left and right.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2018, 05:17:29 am »
I wonder if she is just as corrupt as her parents? Hard telling, as I haven't kept up with the life and times of Chelsea Clinton. I think I did read that she married some Jewish guy who was out of work for awhile and she runs part of the Clinton Foundation.

@libertybele

She is now married to the grandson or great-grandson of the Russian Jewish banker that fled Russia to keep from being killed by the Czar. To get revenge,he PERSONALLY lent the money to Japan to build the Naval fleet they needed to build to defeat the Russian Navy in the Sino-Japanese war of 1905. This guy managed to flee Russia while bringing out enough money to PERSONALLY finance a war.

The heir she married is supposed to be a doctor,but I am unsure if he has a practice,or just lays around and counts his money.

As for her,she had to drop the medical degree she was going after,and get a "soft degree". Even the Clinton money and power wasn't enough to gild that lily for a MD degree. Not even in Ca.

Her first job out of school was as a Clinton working for some international company based in NYC. Word was she had an office and a secretary,in addition to a 6-figure starting salary based on her BS degree. What she didn't seem to have was an actual job or any responsibilities. Can you say "money laundering"?

She left that job and went to work for mom and pop. Near as I can tell,her job is being a Clinton.

What this is,is her and her team "testing the water" by throwing it out there that she MIGHT be interested in running for public office. Providing of course that office is in Congress,and that there is no way she could lose the election. This way,if no money comes rolling in along with a list of thousands of names willing to work for her campaign for free,she loses no face because it is OTHER people asking for donations and begging her to run. If millions come rolling in along with the names of thousands willing to work on her campaign for free,she MIGHT whisper that she MIGHT be interested,and then she will hit the speech circuit to give speeches for other pols who have announced.

IF all this goes well for her,she WILL run. If it doesn't go well,she will lose no face because it was other people who wanted her to run,not her.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2018, 05:38:44 am »
Apple does not fall far from the tree.  She is every bit as corrupt as her parents, and yes, she will get elected if she decides to run.  Why you ask?  Because the voters in NY are just that dumb.  They are major card carriers of what I now deem the WALKING DEAD in America, the low information voter that refuses to plug in and know what is going on.

Heck, these dummies would vote for Obama again, so they most certainly will vote for Bill and Hill's spawn.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2018, 11:31:37 am »
The heir she married is supposed to be a doctor,but I am unsure if he has a practice,or just lays around and counts his money.
No, he is an "investor" who operated a hedge fund which went under, costing a lot of a people a lot of money:
... Like many sons of two congresspeople who major in religious studies and philosophy at Stanford, he tried the banking thing out for a while. But eight years at Goldman Sachs has a way of wearing on a guy, and so he decided to give the private equity thing a try. After marrying the daughter of a former president and then-current Secretary of State and future president, however, Mezvinsky decided to strike out on his own in yet another new field, hedge funds. That didn’t take, either, mostly because he and his partners lost most of their investors’ money, and that West Wing office he had his eye on went to Jared Kushner. So after a few months on the couch with the kids, Mezvinsky chose to reinvent himself one more as a venture capitalist, joining Social Capital as vice chairman, where he would be charged with making Social look less like a VC shop.

Well, Social CEO Chamath Palihapitiya has decided that he actually likes being a VC after all, and so there’s no place left for Mezvinsky (and a whole host of others).  ...

So Mezvinsky is left once again to find his bliss elsewhere. Perhaps a mutual fund? Insurance? Infrastructure’s hot these days. Or perhaps he’ll just accept his fate and a lucrative sinecure at the Clinton Foundation?  source
Before he and Chelz wed, he ran off to Colorado to escape her (and her parents) and to become a ski bum. Apparently, they dragged him back, they married, he impregnated her a couple of times, and now he's just a NYC bum.

Life is good!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2018, 11:56:35 am »
Chelsea Clinton: I’d Consider Run for Political Office ‘If It Matched My Talents’
Washington Free Beacon, Oct 25, 2018

Former First Daughter Chelsea Clinton said in a new interview she would consider running for office if she felt the position "matched" her "talents."

After saying in August that a run for office was a "definite maybe," she said ahead of an appearance to promote a new children's book that she could see herself running if the right opportunity arose.

"I think if someone were to step down or retire and I thought I could do a good job and it matched my talents, I’d have to think if it’s the right choice for me," Clinton said in an interview with the Westchester Journal News.

More:  https://freebeacon.com/politics/chelsea-clinton-id-consider-run-political-office-matched-talents/ 

Chelsea doesn't plan on "running", she's planning on an appointment. 

Offline Applewood

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2018, 12:22:44 pm »
Hillary's presidential aspirations are over.  She is not well enough to go through another grueling campaign.  So I'm sure she and maybe her wussy husband are preparing Chelsea for a presidential run.  It won't be in 2020.  Chelsea will have to have some lesser political experience first -- perhaps an appointment as @Right_in_Virginia suggested -- but I'm sure before the 2020s are over, Chelsea will be running for president. 

The Clintons have to keep their political dynasty alive if for no better reason than to make money.  I really don't like family political dynasties.  They are all about preserving the family fortune and lifestyle and have nothing to do with "serving."

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2018, 12:29:03 pm »
Hillary's presidential aspirations are over.  She is not well enough to go through another grueling campaign.  So I'm sure she and maybe her wussy husband are preparing Chelsea for a presidential run.  It won't be in 2020.  Chelsea will have to have some lesser political experience first -- perhaps an appointment as @Right_in_Virginia suggested -- but I'm sure before the 2020s are over, Chelsea will be running for president. 

The Clintons have to keep their political dynasty alive if for no better reason than to make money.  I really don't like family political dynasties.  They are all about preserving the family fortune and lifestyle and have nothing to do with "serving."

If she does run @Applewood Chelsea's going the way of Caroline Kennedy.   :smokin:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2018, 12:42:23 pm »
If she does run @Applewood Chelsea's going the way of Caroline Kennedy.   
If a Democrat is elected president in 2020, Chelsea will be appointed ambassador, just like the unqualified Caroline.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2018, 02:00:08 pm »
@libertybele

She is now married to the grandson or great-grandson of the Russian Jewish banker that fled Russia to keep from being killed by the Czar. To get revenge,he PERSONALLY lent the money to Japan to build the Naval fleet they needed to build to defeat the Russian Navy in the Sino-Japanese war of 1905. This guy managed to flee Russia while bringing out enough money to PERSONALLY finance a war.

As for her,she had to drop the medical degree she was going after,and get a "soft degree". Even the Clinton money and power wasn't enough to gild that lily for a MD degree. Not even in Ca.

Her first job out of school was as a Clinton working for some international company based in NYC. Word was she had an office and a secretary,in addition to a 6-figure starting salary based on her BS degree. What she didn't seem to have was an actual job or any responsibilities. Can you say "money laundering"?

She left that job and went to work for mom and pop. Near as I can tell,her job is being a Clinton.

What this is,is her and her team "testing the water" by throwing it out there that she MIGHT be interested in running for public office. Providing of course that office is in Congress,and that there is no way she could lose the election. This way,if no money comes rolling in along with a list of thousands of names willing to work for her campaign for free,she loses no face because it is OTHER people asking for donations and begging her to run. If millions come rolling in along with the names of thousands willing to work on her campaign for free,she MIGHT whisper that she MIGHT be interested,and then she will hit the speech circuit to give speeches for other pols who have announced.

IF all this goes well for her,she WILL run. If it doesn't go well,she will lose no face because it was other people who wanted her to run,not her.

Mark Mezvinski isn’t a doctor, he’s was a hedge fund manager. Notice I typed was, not is. He’s a trophy husband.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2018, 03:44:25 pm »
Mark Mezvinski isn’t a doctor, he’s was a hedge fund manager. Notice I typed was, not is. He’s a trophy husband.
Yes, see my post above, with the photos. A FAILED former hedge fund manager, at that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2018, 04:12:51 pm »
@goodwithagun @mountaineer

No, he is an "investor" who operated a hedge fund which went under, costing a lot of a people a lot of money:Before he and Chelz wed, he ran off to Colorado to escape her (and her parents) and to become a ski bum. Apparently, they dragged him back, they married, he impregnated her a couple of times, and now he's just a NYC bum.

Life is good!

You are right and I was wrong. I was thinking of the man one of Goober Gore's daughters married.

My apologies to all.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 04:29:54 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2018, 04:14:59 pm »
No, he is an "investor" who operated a hedge fund which went under, costing a lot of a people a lot of money:Before he and Chelz wed, he ran off to Colorado to escape her (and her parents) and to become a ski bum. Apparently, they dragged him back, they married, he impregnated her a couple of times, and now he's just a NYC bum.

@mountaineer @goodwithagun

It's a dirty job,but somebody has gotta do it.
<P>
Just think of the pressure he is under being married to Chelsea. He KNOWS he is going to get whacked if he doesn't please her in all respects. He's not a husband,he is a sex slave.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 04:30:55 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2018, 04:27:21 pm »

The Clintons have to keep their political dynasty alive if for no better reason than to make money.

Even more importantly,they need their spawn to be in a powerful VERY public political position to make sure they aren't indicted and that they get to keep all the money they have already stolen.

Chances are both will be dead or vegetables within another 10 years and after that it won't matter because death guarantees a politician will never be charged with anything.

Bubba may hang in there for a few more years. He seems to be taking care of himself,but the vodka and Huma Tuna diet Bubbette! has been living off of is going to put her in the dirt before long.

Anybody have any idea who Bubba is going to marry after she dies so he can have a "buffer" between him and the women he bangs? No way in hell can he survive as a bachelor.  He needs a wife and he needs a bag lady to collect the cash they launder.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2018, 06:18:10 pm »
He's not a husband,he is a sex slave.
Ewww.