Author Topic: 2018 Midterms: All About Obama Michelle Malkin  (Read 242 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2018 Midterms: All About Obama Michelle Malkin
« on: October 24, 2018, 02:46:48 pm »

2018 Midterms: All About Obama
Michelle Malkin
10/24/2018 12:01:00 AM -

Former President Selfie Stick is back in action, firing up Democrats before the midterms with his signature rallying cries:

I, I, I, I! Me, me, me! My, my, my!

According to a tally by The American Mirror's Kyle Olson, Barack Obama's campaign speech Monday for Nevada Senate Democratic candidate Jacky Rosen referred to himself 92 times in 38 minutes -- or an average self-allusion every 24.7 seconds.

When he wasn't "I"-ing, the former narcissist-in-chief was lying.

"Unlike some, I actually try to state facts," Obama snarked passive-aggressively in a swipe at President Donald Trump. "I don't believe in just making stuff up. I think you should actually say to people what's true."

Sit down, Mister "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan."

Thanks to you, my husband, children and I lost not one, not two, not three but four private individual market health plans killed directly by Obamacare. Reminder: When the health insurance cancellation notice tsunami hit in 2013, liberal Mother Jones magazine sneered that the phenomenon was "phony." But after 4 million American families received cancellation letters at the end of 2013, Obama's health care prevarication was finally deemed the "Lie of the Year" by left-leaning PolitiFact.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/2018/10/24/2018-midterms-all-about-obama-n2531330
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34