Author Topic: 5 Reasons This “College-Educated White Woman” Will Never Vote Democrat Again  (Read 339 times)

Offline endicom

Victory girls
Jodi Giddings
Oct. 23, 2018

I learned my lesson long ago that the Democrat Party is not what it presents itself as. And, yes, I realize the Reasons to Reject Democrats list is a mile long. So with the midterm elections fast approaching, I’ve whittled the list down to my top five reasons to never vote Democrat again:

1. Democrats Use Women

Unless you were living in a lean-to somewhere in Siberia, you saw at least snippets of how the Democrats personally attacked Supreme Court Justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh. And they used women to do it. And yes, I’m one of those who believe Christine Blasey Ford was a willing participant. I also find it curious that after the Senate voted to confirm Judge Kavanaugh, that Ms. Ford, and the other two accusers (whose stories were completely outlandish), suddenly disappeared from the national conversation. Why is that? Because their usefulness dried up. Fast forward a few days to the exploitative ad released by Heidi Heitkamp’s campaign (She’s Dooomed, North Dakota) that included the names of at least 128 alleged abuse survivors and supporters, none of whom granted permission to have their names used in campaign ads, in a shameless stunt to garner the votes of North Dakota women. We see this type of behavior from the Democrats every election cycle. They believe they own the women’s vote; well, this woman thinks for herself, and sees right through their grotesque pandering to my gender.

More... http://victorygirlsblog.com/5-reasons-this-college-educated-white-woman-will-never-vote-democrat-again/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
1. Democrats Use Women
2. Cult of Abortion
3. Rejection of Due Process
4. Illegal Immigration
5. Healthcare

Offline endicom

Woman Declares Herself Pro-Life After Watching The ‘Gosnell’ Movie

Daily Wire
Paul Bois
Oct. 23, 2018

The theaters may be dropping "Gosnell" but that doesn't mean the movie is not fulfilling its mission of teaching people the horrors of abortion. Now, a college student who once considered herself pro-choice claims to have been changed by the film.

University of Central Florida student Kathy Zhu garnered herself a big social media following in 2016 when she publicly announced herself a Trump supporter after researching his positions on national security. She initially supported Hillary Clinton's bid for president but switched sides after questioning her liberal leanings.

More... https://www.dailywire.com/news/37511/woman-declares-herself-pro-life-after-watching-paul-bois