Author Topic: Obama: When you hear economy is improving, 'remember who started it’  (Read 1228 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I certainly remember the economy so stagnant that the small construction I worked for went under, we specialized in laboratories and there just wasn't money being spent on new projects, and the ones there were we were underbid by much larger companies(they had to be taking losses). I also remember not just months, but two years of applying for, testing and interviewing for I can't even recall how many jobs and always being told you're in our top three or even you are our number one candidate, and somehow it was always the younger, less experienced...............cheaper applicant that they hired. I like many other older unemployed were told by the unemployment office job counselor that companies were not hiring older workers because they were afraid they would only stay until they found a better job. That's one way obama improved his jobless numbers, once you ran out of benefits and were still unemployed, you just disappeared, presto- changeo one less unemployed on the books. And there were a hell of a lot of us that just fell off the books.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Obama and Clinton out there flapping their yaps is pure music to Republicans.

Only the totally uninformed, or after having watched 6 of the 8 seasons of The Walking Dead on Netflix, what I now call the WALKING DEAD in America TODAY, these people listen to these knuckleheads and think they speak the truth.

Believe me, Obama declaring he built this economy, Clinton out there still saying she knows better than Trump ever would how to lead this nation, Sen Warren declaring herself STILL to be a Native American and having 1/1024th Native American in her recent DNA test, and the half a dozen other cracked nuts in the Democommie Party....I bid you all a hearty THANK YOU, for you have all but guaranteed a massive RED TSUNAMI that will further purge your numbers from the ranks of those representing the American people.

Good riddance and Thank God for Donald Trump!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Obama: When you hear economy is improving, 'remember who started it’

Not you... :whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!